31.

Errol

"What's this?" I asked the delivery man that was standing at the lobby desk next to our lobby clerk, Gary

"What's this?" I asked the delivery man that was standing at the lobby desk next to our lobby clerk, Gary. There was a huge box settled on the desk, taking up damn near all the space on it. Gary seemed equally as confused, and the delivery guy just looked pissed.

To be fair, I could barely concentrate on the drive home. I took the wrong exit about three times, to the point where I had to put my own home address in my GPS so it could literally guide me here. As if I didn't now know the drive to and from Atlas's studio like the back of my hand now.

The back of my hand, I thought, letting my mind wander to the thoughts of Atlas again.

Fucking hell Errol, get it together.

So what would've been about a twenty minute ride, turned into damn near forty.

"I don't know, nor do I care. Just sign this so I can leave already." The man quipped back, pushing his signature pad my way to sign.

I was about to say something, not loving the attitude this worker felt too comfortable giving me... but I wanted nothing more than to get upstairs. So I scibbled my signature down quickly, and the man left promptly without anothder word to neither me nor Gary.

I turned back to the huge unmarked cardboard box.

"Would you like a trolly, Mr. Ballantine?"Gary asked.

I tried picking it up, and it was supringly not that heavy at all. It just felt like it fell victim to something most packages do: unnecessarily wasteful packaging. "No I think I'll be fine." I replied, giving Gary a polite smile I've probably never gave him before. His reaction said as much. "Have a good afternoon, Gary."

"You as well Mr. Ballantine, thank you!"

Once I got up to my penthouse, I set the box down on the kitchen counter. I wasn't that interested in opening it right now, right now I wanted to lay down more than anything. Let my mind have some... uninterrupted thoughts.

My bedroom felt warmer than usual, and judging by the settings on my thermometer, that was my fault. I switched the AC on, before yanking off all my day clothes. My briefs in particular would need to be washed.

The silk sheets felt heavenly against my bare skin, offering more of a cooling affect that helped regulate my very irregular temperature.

I leant back on the fluffed up pillows, relaxing into the pleasant comfort.

I could finally let my mind race in peace, without the fear I'd continue making large loops around the city instead of getting home.

And man did my mind hit the pavement running.

I immediately thought back to Atlas. Those soft eyes. Gentle hands... the moans.

I could already feel my dick growing hard, unable to contain the feelings my body started to lean into, which was much like this afternoon.