44.

Hitting y'all with a double upload (second upload coming later tonight once I do a quick run through) cause it's my mommas bday today and I'm late asf with uploading.
My bad y'all, fr fr
May is always challenging because of Mother's Day, mums bday, then my bday, so forgive me loves. I've got more chapters in store for my bday weekend though!
<3
Love y'all so so much,
xoxo

Atlas

"S-Stop it," I more or less whined to Errol, when I felt his lips rub gently against the tip of my ear

"I'm not doing anything," he countered, whispering those words in a way that made everything so much worse. What brush stroke were we even on? Had I turned the vase yet?

No, I thought, not yet.

"Yes. You. Are. I'm trying to focus." I insisted.

"Are you're doing great, love." He murmured in return.

"I-" I started, unsure of how to answer that. I felt him gently guide our hands towards what I assumed was the bowl of glaze again, dipping the brush in before bringing it back to the vase. Somehow he was killing it with the multitasking, while I, on the other hand, was completely brain dead. "Y-You're distracting me with being so close." I finally got out.

"Well," Errol sighed, evoking yet another shiver through me as he rested his chin gently on my right shoulder. "Being this close gives me great perspective." I shifted slightly on Errol, unable to stop myself from shivering, but his left arm tightened its grip on me immediately. It wasn't long before I felt what exactly I was unintentionally grinding my ass against, and I stilled.

"E-Errol..." my voice trailed off in a whisper, and had the undertones of a warning. We had barely gotten anywhere with the glaze... at least I think? I honestly didn't remember where we were with this piece anymore.

"We'll be fine," Errol whispered low, his voice coming through rugged and hoarse against me, "as long as you don't move."

That just made my now completely undeniable arousal, all the more fucking undeniable. And I was quickly forgetting why I didn't just let this man have his way.

Like there was a good reason right?

We're still in the studio, I reminded myself.

Right. Right.

"How-" I cleared my throat, keeping completely still as Errol remained flush against me. His hard on pressed firmly between my ass, refusing to soften regardless of how still I was now. "How um, is the glaze looking?"

There was a pause where Errol slowly rubbed his chin on my shoulder, making me almost unwillingly melt against his hard chest. "I think it looks good." He answered finally, guiding us once more as we laid another stroke of glaze down.