Cole

Cole POV

As I drove home, I began thinking about what just transpired at the club. My heart was in my stomach and I couldn't believe that everything was falling apart. I thought about my actions and knew that I could have handled everything better.

I thought about Ana and how scared she looked when I saw her. I was kicking myself for going at her the way that I did. I could have approached her calmer and tried talking to her about everything instead of getting in her face and calling her names.

I never thought that Ana would find out about me and Elise. Sure I considered leaving her for a while at the beginning, but I never intended to go through with it. Ana never cared too much or looked too closely when it came to my interactions with Elise. I guess I can say she trusted me.

Ana was perfect and now I lost her. I told myself to stop thinking that way. She will be mine again, she doesn't know the full extent of my relationship with Elise and I can convince her that it was a one-time thing. That when she was gone, me and Elise got drunk and one thing led to another. She loves me and will have to forgive me.

My phone rang. I looked at the call display and saw that Elise was calling me again. She hasn't stopped with the calls and messages since I told her to leave my house. I entertained the calls at first and told her I still loved her etc. etc. but when I refused to see her she started messaging and calling nonstop. I began to get worried about what she would do and what she was capable of.  I needed to sit down with her tomorrow and get on the same page. I will need to break things off, as well, but need to do it in a way where she will accept it and move on.

And then there was Marcus. We spent dozens of times together, with Ana, at his house or work events and never did I suspect that he carried any kind of a torch for her.  He doesn't care about anyone except himself.  It was hard to believe that he would have feelings for anyone let alone Ana. But the way he looked at her tonight made me think that there had to be something. The thought of them together made me tighten my grip on the steering wheel. My thoughts started to get away from me and I almost ran a red light. "Get a grip Cole. Ana would never do that to you". Yet I did that to her. Tears escaped my eyes and I suddenly felt immense guilt for my actions. I pushed those down and drove into my driveway.

As I pulled up I saw Elise's car already parked.
"Shit. What now"

I locked the car and walked into my house. I saw Elise sitting in the living room, fireplace on, having a glass of wine like it was her home.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here" I spit the words out. At this moment I hated her so much. This was all her fault. If she didn't come on to me so many times none of this would have happened.

Elise looked taken aback, hurt flashed through her eyes, but composed herself immediately.
"Oh honey, is that any way to greet your future fiancé?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I glanced at her confused.

She burst into laughter. The crazy kind. A tiny shiver ran up my neck as I stared at her.  I crossed my arms and waited for her to finish.

She got up and slithered her arms around me trying to kiss me. I gently pushed her away, still confused about what was transpiring.

She took one step back and, unexpectedly, slapped me across my face.  Her face contorted into something ugly.

"As of today, you're going to be with me forever. Do you understand?" She glared into my eyes "I spoke to Ana earlier. Told her everything. She Will never take you back now. So you can forget that little dream. And as of  later this morning, she will have nothing left."

"What are you talking about?" Sudden panic took over me.

"For months I've been making deals on behalf of Ana. Using her email, I would get a hold of her patients and ask for a kickback in exchange for helping them. I set up accounts in her name and made sure everything was pointing back at her. It was so easy. And then, being the loyal employee I am, when I found out what she was doing, I sent all the proof to the chief. She will no longer have a job and if everything goes to plan, she will be locked away for a long time". She continued to laugh.

Elise walked over to pour herself another glass and glanced back at me. "You will play the hurt boyfriend, and in the public eye, we will both be devastated by her actions. Her betrayal will bring us closer together and, in a few months, we can tell the world we are in love and getting married"

"You're insane" I tried to back away. But she grabbed onto my arm, digging her nails into me. I could feel a trickle of blood run down where she was holding.

"Oh, my dear sweet Cole. Don't you even think about leaving me? If you think that was bad, think of the things I can do to you. You have no idea what I have on you or what I'm capable of. Now be a good little boy and go upstairs. Take a shower and I will be in shortly. Tomorrow we will go pick out my ring and we can start our beautiful life together".

I went upstairs and locked the bathroom door. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that all the colour had drained from my face. What the fuck did I do. I had no idea what she had on me and my heart broke for Ana. She worked so hard to get where she was and that jealous bitch framed her for something awful. I didn't know how, yet, but I would try to help clear her name.

I took a shower and stepped into the bedroom. Elise was laying naked on the bed waiting patiently for me to come out. She motioned for me to come closer and started stroking my dick with her hands. My body instantly reacted, against my will, and I became hard to her touch. She placed me into her mouth and started moving her mouth back and forth licking the tip whenever she pulled me out. Unexpected Moans escaped my mouth and she looked up at me with a satisfied smirk. 

She went on all fours and presented herself to me. "Be a good boy and put your dick in me now".

I pulled her back towards the edge of the bed and rammed myself into her. She let out a tiny squeal of surprise but was soon overcome with pleasure.  I felt her climaxing and soon I found my release.

She laid down and after a few minutes, I heard her breathing fall into a Rhythmic pace. No sleep came to me that night. I now knew that I was laying in bed with the devil himself.