chapter 5

Almost a week had passed since the incident at the Quidditch World Cup , emotions were high within the Malfoy household with Draco safely back in the walls of Hogwarts it left Narcissa and Lucius to worry about Anastasia. Speaking of which the black haired girl currently lay with her bare body in the strong arms of Lucius Malfoy , while her head rested on Cissas shoulder, black hair splayed down Narcissas naked chest. With Draco back in school neither of the three had to worry about getting caught.

Anastasia was the first of the three to awaken, hearing Luciuss light snores behind her Anna smiled too herself , lifting her head from Narcissas shoulder, Anna shifted herself onto her back only for Luciuss arms to tighten forbidding her from moving away from him. In fact the man beside her moved himself so close to Anna she could feel him against the side of her thigh. The sculpture of a man to her right and the goddess of his wife to her left both naked underneath the covers had little Anastasia in quite the bind, a flame ever the more building in the pit of her abdomen, causing her to rub her thigh in the hope of some ignition to soothe the inferno , tilting her head back, Anastasia resisted the urge to let out a moan. In the midst of Anastasias movement and unbeknownst to the younger female Narcissa had woken just in time to see Anna in her little spot of bother .

Oh my my , it seems you have a little problem princess? Come here and let mummy help you Cissa spoke softly brushing a stray piece of hair from Annas face.

God mummy yes please help me Anna pleaded all too happy to have the help , she tried her utmost best to move but the same pair of arms restricted her from moving away at all. Narcissa chucked as she realised the dilemma her poor sweet girl was stuck in.

Hmm looks like mummy has to come to you doesnt it baby? Cissa spoke as she laid back the covers , coming to sit above Annas hips. Narcissa leant down to Anastasias ear kissing the spot dent in her neck while whispering Shall we see how far we get without waking daddy babygirl?.

Anna nodded her head excessively. Narcissas lips instantly connected with Annas, Anastasias hands ran up Narcissas thighs settling on her hips , squeezing the flesh there. The little squeeze from Anna had Cissa grinding her hips down against Annas soft smooth skin.

Mummy , please I need some Something more" Anna pleaded softly .

Dont worry , Ill take care of everything pretty baby, just you lay back .Now be a good girl and spread those legs for me babygirl Narcissa teased, smiling when Annas legs fell apart at such a speed. Narcissa propped herself on her knees between Anastasias thighs hooking one leg over her shoulder at a time.

Placing a kiss to the tops of her thighs Narcissa , Anastasias hands find their way into Cissas perfect locks. Narcissa connects her lips to Annas clit , gliding her tongue through Annas wet folds while her fingers come up to brush over the hard bud of Anastasias erect nipples pinching them as she did so. Unable to stop herself a cry escapes Annas mouth and her thighs tense around Cissas head ultimately holding her there . Neither had noticed that the cry from Anna had indeed woken Lucius, clearing his throat startling both of his girls.

Well what a good morning this is. Now will one of you be so kind as to tell me at what point in this escapade was I going to be awoken? he spoke his sleep filled voice deeper than usual.

Oh darling reign in that wounded ego of yours, had you of been awake it could so easily be you in this position helping our dear babygirl but I believe the phrase is you snooze you lose. You lost darling , maybe next time Narcissa teased returning back to her task at hand . The smirk across Cissas face sent shivers down Anastasias spine whilst Lucius had quite the opposite reaction. Lucius arose from his place beside Anna , placing a kiss to her temple .

Excuse me darling Lucius whispered into her ear. Luciuss white hand flashed between Annas thigh wrapping around his wifes throat pulling her up from Anna, practically throwing her into the space he once occupied his hand never leaving Cissas throat.