chapter 7 part 1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAJOR SMUT AHEAD , IF ITS NOT YOUR THING THEN PLEASE AWAIT FOR CHAPTER 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anastasia stirred awake in the comforting embrace of Lucius and Narcissas arms with a quick glance around, Anna came to the realisation that sometime after she had fallen asleep , either Lucius or Narcissa had apparated the pair back home to Malfoy Manor. Luciuss eyes watched the reality of the situation sink down, Annas eyes came out to meet his , a blush crept up Annas cheeks. Anna reached her hand across to push some loose hair back over his shoulder. He brushed his lips against hers just as Narcissa began trailing her fingertips up Annas bare thigh causing her to gasp allowing a deeper entrance for Lucius. The white haired man wasted no time at all in slipping his tongue into Annas mouth.

Darling save some of our princess for me too Cissa whispered stretching out and rolling herself on top of Anna effectively pinning her to the mattress. Mmmm what I would give to have you both stay home for the day, no work, no interruptions, just the three of us and this bed Cissa thought out loud.

Darling wife I just so happened to be thinking the same thing , question is does our princess want that too? Lucius mused. The thought of spending all day in bed with the two of the people she adored most in the world was rather exciting. So exciting in fact that Anna became tense and her head began to run away with her , multiple scenarios running through her mind at a fast speed. All she could do was nod in response.

Ah Ah Princess thats not going to fly here use your words little one , or if you are that hesitant on joining us then perhaps sitting on the side-lines where you can watch, no touching and no speaking . I know which we would prefer but what do you want princess? Narcissa spoke with a slight harsh tone to her voice whilst gripping Annas cheeks to look at her.

The first one. I want the first one . Please dont make me watch mommy . Ill be good for you and daddy promise such a good girl Anna pleaded so fast her words practically came out in one single sentence. Narcissa cleared her throat and looked to Lucius.

Perhaps daddy would be so kind and fetch us some breakfast in bed for us all , what do you think princess, does breakfast in bed with daddy sound fun? Yes? Maybe you should ask nicely hmm? Cissa spoke softly curling a piece of Annas hair around her finger whilst cocking her head the side looking a Lucius. Anastasia had also whipped her head around to look at Lucius. Narcissa enjoyed using Anna to get her way as she knew that there was no way Lucius would deny her anything as she rarely asked for anything. It was safe to say Anna was both of their weaknesses.

Oh please that does sound like a rather nice start to the day daddy please Anna pleaded near enough begging. Lucius pretended to think it over.

On one condition princess he said his eyes staring into hers.

Yes daddy Im listening Anna responded rather eager to spend the day in their embrace.

If Daddy gets to feed his princess, then Ill go and get breakfast right this second Lucius offered. He swiped his thumb over Annas bottom lip hovering it just over the centre.

Yes daddy you can feed me . Id like that very much thank you daddy Anastasia spoke with his thumb still over her lip.

With those manners babygirl how could I ever say no, Ill be back momentarily he spoke throwing on an emerald robe and strolling out of the room.

Just relax and let me take care of my baby , Cissa whispered. Anna didnt even realize she had been holding her breath until it escaped with a soft whoosh. Her lips were soft against Annas neck, Her cheek was smooth as it grazed llightly across Anastasias, Narcissa seemed to know all the places that made Anna shiver. Her ears, her neck, her throat. With a giggle, Cissa slowly took Annas hands out from under her own thighs and placed them to rest on her waist.