Chapter 2, Mrs. Karen the Monstrous

The room went silent. A wild Karen crept out of the Noble's theater. Her name was Mrs. Karen. She spoke unfathomable Joshist words. In eighth grade she banished photos of Josh from Abbey, but Sasha and Quinn ignored and continued, because Josh is better than Mrs. Karen. He's not at that bottom low level that Mrs. Karen is at, he's at the top. Josh simply is the alpha male.

On a Joshiful day, Quinn and Sasha were spreading the word of Josh, but Mrs. Karen said "it CoUld Be a dIstRaCtiOn frOm yOuR aCAdemIcs". How silly goofy.

Upon interrogation, the dishwasher spoke up and said, "that is an enhancement to the academics," the only correct answer.

Mrs. Karen then kidnapped and held him hostage for the entirety of ceramics class.

On a fine Friday in Spanish class, she teleported only to say, "I found a Josh in the custody of a seventh grader, that means it has spread to other grade levels."

She didn't even take into consideration that her Kareness is getting to her head and that it corrupted her. The word of Josh is always right. And I mean always.

Somehow, many many years ago, the Karen, Mrs. Karen got rabies and hid in the Noble to contain herself, but she finally emerged.

The monster of a Karen snarled at the Architect and pounced on him. The crowd laughed at her, their least favorite teacher. They liked the architect more than her (they literally hate the architect and wish he would burn, so that's saying something). What an L.

The architect groped for his pocket and pulled out a shrink ray. He pointed it at her and kachow! She was shrunk.

The architect went on to curse her out, just like he had to Jefferey. He then threatened to kill her multiple times.

Her little furry ears folded backwards and she scampered away.

The architect pointed and laughed.

Someone in the back of the crowd did so too, which frustrated the architect. The architect started singing the Peppa Pig theme song and drop-kicked the person into outer space. That person was none other than the construction worker.

Quinn had to hold back her laughter. Sasha had to shake her head at her, but also hold back her laughter too.

When the architect kicked the construction worker into outer space, the architect had blasted a hole into the ceiling.

The astronaut leapt into action to save one of his besties. He built a rocket ship in .000000000001 seconds and blasted through the hole, and into outer space after his friend. So heroic bahahahaha.

Anyways, the architect didn't even try to go after him. At this point they were down 17 people. Honestly those people weren't really relevant anyways, but yk what, it's fine.

Now that I think about it, I'm shocked that everybody was able to make it to this event, cause people like the judge have LITERALLY NO FREAKING FREE TIME!!! What an L tho...

Okay, let's get back on track. The third challenge, bobbing for apples, took place in the great hall. The people walked all the way through the lobby and out in front of the lower school library. Too bad the librarian was killed and couldn't be in the challenge near the library, but I mean, that's what happens when you're Joshist.

"There will be eight teams of 9. Now go and pick your groups you little rejects!"

The architect wore a mask that lit up colors depending on his emotions, and right now, it was red, bright red. He was absolutely furious. It also had a cute little picture of peppa on it. That was cute.

Quinn and Sasha stayed in the same group, because they knew that the power of the cuzies and Josh would protect them. The people they chose for their group were their old besties, the doctor, FBI agent, hot topic employee, party princess, McDonalds manager, the weather girl, and the historian.

This was actually like the best team ever.

The worst team ever was the one that had the garbage truck driver. He was absolutely disgusting and always grossed people out. He was actually the most annoying pick me boy ever.

"Okay, this is how the challenge works, the team that gets all their apples out of their bucket last gets killed. Your time starts now!"

The teams got to work. For Quinn and Sasha's team, they had the McDonald's manager go first. He got all the apples out in one try! Woah, the power of Josh must have blessed them (this is why joshism is real, and anti-joshism is wrong)

Five minutes later the rest of the teams got their apples out except the team with the translator, bus driver, baker, author, phone tester, McDonalds reject, social worker, homeless lady, and tanning consultant. The cheeze-it girls. They all had a silly goofy fake tan that looked so orange and fake.

The architect did his little goofy happy dance. He grabbed his Infinity Gauntlet and snapped them to death.

The crowd was already used to all this death, so they were actually unfazed by this.

All of a sudden, the fun-sized rabid furry Karen, Mrs. Karen leapt out of a bucket and chomped the architect's pinky. He flicked her off and stomped the life out of her. He's actually so violent, it's unreal.

Now that she's dead, the architect had one of his guards bring the grave digger outside to the side yard to dig her grave.

The grave digger and guard returned. The grave digger's face was covered in dirt. It's actually unreal how morbid his job is lol. I bet this was his fav grave to dig. Omg that does not sound right.

Okay, moving on. After the deaths of the cheeze-its, they had 64 people left.

The night was over and many people had suffered terrible deaths. The first day had ended and it was time for them to go to their dorms.

After world domination, the architect had remodeled Abbey Episcopal for his cute little illegal scheme. He had the entire second, third, and fourth floors remodeled to be dorms for everybody.

The girls' dorms were on the third floor, the boys' dorms were on the second, and the fourth floor was the guards' dorms. They all had three roommates. Quinn, the Doctor, and Sasha all shared a room.

"Oh my Josh, this has actually been a crazy night," said the Doctor.

"Yep, it's actually so crazy that all of this has happened to us," said Sasha.

"On Josh, it's never a dull day at Abbey Episcopal," said Quinn.

At night, the world went silent, except for on top of that abnormally tall hill. Siloan and Regina were plotting their revenge on that Josh-awful architect. They were the only ones who knew the true identity of the architect. With that vital information they knew how to take him down.