𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤-𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭 ❤︎︎

Narrators Pov
Tuesday, 12:15 pm

Isis just got done cleaning her room, now trying to do some of her homework. keyword TRYING. She's been on the same math question for the past 10 minutes and she needs help but her mother or brother isn't home to help.

Her mother is at work and she can't be on her phone because she has to put it up in a locker. Her brother is not answering his phone because he's also at work.

She's not in school since she chose to do online. She don't really like people so she thought it was better for her since she do her work and get good grades when she was in school.

she's thinking about calling a friend of hers that she hasn't really talk to or seen in a while.

She sat up more on her bed, went to the FaceTime app on her phone clicking the contact name Darrian💙. The phone rung about 3 times before he answered.

He was also laying in his bed just chillin. "Wassup my heart?" he greeted, putting his face in the camera looking bout high as fuck.  "Darrian can you help me with this math question?" She asked studying her laptop with the math question on it then looking back at her phone.

"Yea what is it?" She flipped the camera around, showing him the question, "I've been stuck on it for the past 10 minutes." she whined out of irritation, "Why you ain't call me ten minutes ago?" he mugged her through the screen, sitting up in his bed ina better position.

"Cause I didn't wanna bother you. I thought you was at the studio today.." she said half lying. She just didn't wanna bother him like she said. "Isis I told you I don't do shit on Tuesdays so I know you lying cause you got good ass memory." Darrian always knew when she was lying. She never knew how cause everyone else couldn't tell but him.

Darrian may not seem like a smart kid but deep down he really is. When she first met him she didn't think he would help her or even get it right but she asked him anyway and he proved her wrong.

For the rest of that day she felt embarrassed or guilty for doubting him. Her and Darrian get on the phone every once in a while to check up on each other, sometimes sit on the phone enjoying each other's company. that created a strong bond even though they barely talked.

"Ok you right. now help me damn. ." as soon as she said that he got to explaining what to do. For some reason it was easier for her to understand when he explained it. He made it way easier for her.

"Now stay on the phone with me until all of yo homework done, just incase you need help." A smile slowly grew on her face at the fact that he's willing to stay on the phone just incase she needs more help.

One thing she thought about Darrian when they met is he was mean. He was mean.. To everyone else but her. she never knew why and neither did he but he just went with the flow.

After 1 hour and 25 minutes she finished all her homework thinking she was gonna sleep for the rest of the day.

"I'm coming to pick you up in the next hour so get ready." Darrian got out his bed, going to his closet. "No nigga. My plans were to sleep all day." Isis was not tryna get out the house. She do miss him but that don't matter to her cause she could see him another time.

   "Nope me and you don't hang out in person enough. So I'm coming to get you." he said finding his outfit and laying it on his bed.

"How if you don't have a car?" Isis looked at him with a confused face, getting out her bed and stretching knowing she couldn't argue with him about staying home. "Chris finna let me use his v. so stop askin questions." His ass was always demanding shit.

"Nigga you don't even have a license." she said walking into her restroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Knowing that might trigger him a little bit, "mmcht, don't worry bout allat. You just gon sit back and vibe wit a nigga." he smirked before hanging up the phone.

lame ass nigga.

          ❤︎︎

          ❤︎︎

          ❤︎︎

          ❤︎︎

This was a short one cause I had an idea but then I forgot it so yea...