𝐖𝐘𝐌-𝐃𝐝 ♥︎

𝐖𝐘𝐌- 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐘𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

Narrators Pov
Saturday, 6:10 pm

"BRO WHAT ARE YOU MAD FOR?" India yelled at Dd as they walked down the hall to his room with his hands full of bags from the mall.

  "WTF DO YOU MEAN WHY IM MAD? YOU LET THAT BUM ASS NIGGA GET YOUR SHOES FOR YOU. AFTER I TOLD YOU HE WAS FLIRTIN WITH YOU AND HE PUT HIS NUMBER ON THE RECEIPT." he added while throwing the bags on the bed. Nigga sassy.

"WELL I TOLD YO DUMBASS THAT I WASN'T WORRIED ABOUT HIM. DON'T FORGET YOU HAVE THE FUCKIN RECEIPT. BUT YOU WHERE MEAT RIDIN THE WHOLE TIME TO EVEN REALIZE." India walked down the hall, to the kitchen so she can have the last words but he had followed her, bringing the bull shit with him.

"I WASN'T MEAT RIDIN. HE WAS. CAUSE YOU REJECTED HIM WHEN HE SEEN ME NEXT TO YOU." She really didn't feel like arguing with him but if that's gon be the case then she was gon do it. She ain't have nothing else better to do.

"DAVID REYES STOP YELLIN AT MY BABY RIGHT NOW!" his mother yelled from her room. She was always on Indias side no matter if she was wrong or not.  "WHY YOU TELLIN ME TO STOP WHEN IM YA OWN CHILD??" he called out,

"DAVID LOWER YA TONE WHEN YOU TALKIN TO ME BEFORE I COME IN THERE AND BEAT YA ASS!" India laughed as him mother cussed him out. Everytime his mother cussed him out, he always looked defeated.

"What's so fuckin funny?" he asked, mugging the girl across from him, "Stop talkin to me bro." India put her hand up, "You pissed me off for the night cause you being mad slow talkin bout some 'you let him get your shoes for you' THATS HIS FUCKING JOB DAVID ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID. YOU NEED TO USE YOUR DAMN BRAIN." She yelled again, her voice hurting a little from it. She tried to not yell but his ass being dumb is just pushing her.

"That's not the point. It's the fact that he tried to get wit you even after you rejected him. ." he said going to the fridge and grabbing a water bottle, "Do you hear how dumb you sound right now?" India looked at him like he was stupid,

"So you sayin you mad cause he tried to get wit me after I rejected him and that's an excuse for you to yell at me like I did somethin wrong." She asked lowly, tryna comprehend on what the fuck he just said.

"Yea but you ain't do nun wrong." he sounded bout dumb as hell. Indias mouth fell open a little, dryly laughing. "Exactly so shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone cause you sound mad fuckin stupid. bum ass nigga." She started walking away towards the room forgetting what she went in the kitchen for and locking Dd out his own room.

"She deadass finna make me go boom her bro cause who the fuck is she talkin to like that." Dd mumbled as he walked the same way as her and tried opening the door.

"India bro open the fuckin door yo." Dd said in a threatening tone, turning the door handle. He ain't hear nothing so he repeated his self.

"Yo bro open the fuckin door I'm not playin wit you gansta." Dd started getting annoyed, "I'm not playin either ." She said laughing but going back serious. She loved making him mad. the way he acts when he is, is funny as fuck to her for no reason.

"Bro when I come thru this door word to my motha. . I'm beatin ya ass." India didn't say anything but laugh, all she could do was laugh. She knew that he wasn't gon touch her. "oh so you think this shit funny?" he asked in a sarcastic tone. "No but I think your funny cause you not touchin me nigga."

"And if you do imma beat YO ass." India walked up to the door so he know that she's not letting him in. "Aha she locked ya ass out ya own room." Notti said walking past Dd, teasing him. "Yo bro shut the fuck up." Dd told him, getting more irritated then he already was.