𝐘&𝐃-𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭 ❤︎︎

𝐘&𝐃- 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 & 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛

Narrators Pov
Wednesday night, 3:15 am

Lanii and Darrian are currently walking around the block with 2 backpacks full of graffiti cans. They got bored at Laniis house so they decided to sneak out and go fuck up some shit since they don't got nothin better else to do.

"Yo what block we gon do it on?" Lanii asked, as they're walking down the street. "Shi we can do it on any block really." Darrian shrugged his shoulders, not really caring about what block the do it on.

"Uhh ion even know frl, let's just go to a street you don't be on like that. ." Lanii looked at him. It was her first time ever sneaking out, so she wanted to make it fun. "I be on every street ma." he smirked looking at her, he really do be on every block. She forgot all about that.

(He calls her that ina friend way)

Lanii smiled, forgetting that he was low key a drill rapper so of course he was gon be on every block. "Yea you right" she rolled her eyes, laughing. "Let's just keep chattin and walking to see where we end up at." he suggested and that's what they did. . .

Ten minutes later they were in some alley spraying the side of a building wit different gangs just to be petty. . .

"Yo this bout petty as hell I ain't gon lie. I fuck wit it frl." Lanii smiled at the art they did. "On bro this pain." Darria dabbed her up then putting the cans back in the bags.

"Yo what y'all kids doin?" They heard a matured male voice say, they turned their heads to see a cop at the other end of the alley but kept it to where he couldn't see their faces since they have on hoods.

"Is that fresh graffiti on there?" his dumbass asked, pointing at the wall. Lanii and Darrians face scrunched up at the dumb question cause, who the fuck ask dumbass questions when they already know the answer to it.

"Nigga what the fuck it look like?" Darrian being smart gon get them in trouble. But he got a smart mouth when people ask dumb questions. "Watch who you talk to like that son." the cop pointed at Darrian,

"Mane fuck you. I ain't ya son." he mugged the man, Darrian hated cops with a passion. Especially since his brothers were locked up.

"Does your mama know you talk like that?" The cop asked,

"Does your wife know your cheatin on her" Lanii asked back, trying to switch up the questions. "No- wait how you know about that?" The cops eye went wide looking lost and in shock on how she knew about it, but really she didn't know.

"I don't. . I just guessed cause you look like you cheat." Lanii answered shrugging her shoulders kind of shocked. She looked in the corner of her eye to see Darrian ready to run.

"You know me or something?" The man asked taking a step closer,

"Yo if I knew you I would've said ya name or some shit, why the fuck you keep asking all the dumbass questions for. " Darrian said not really wanting an answer, "run"he whisper shouted, enough for Lanii to hear and that's what the fuck she did.

She ran and didn't stop. She heard Darrian behind her so she knew he was good.

"Ay where y'all think y'all going" they heard the dumbass cop say but, kept running while they heard him try and run after them. Once he realized he couldn't catch them, he got in his car instead.

The police sirens went off not to far behind them so they took a left 2 times and a right 3 times just to keep anybody away from them.

10 minutes later

Lanii and Darrian end up in front of her house again out of breath, "Yo my heart that shit was crazy as fuck!" he said trying to catch his breath laughing.

"Word to we gotta do that shit again." Lanii spoke, sitting on the steps out of breath. "Bro he was getting on my nerves wit them dumbass questions. Like damn nigga you see why the fuck we was doin so why ask." Darrians face scrunched up at the thought of the man asking questions the whole time.

"Naw for real but he lost me at the cheatin on his wife part." Lanii laughed, she wasn't expecting him to say yes for real. It was just to get him confused or some shit. "On bro he wrong for that." Darrian laughed with her, she looked at him with happiness in her eyes.

She's glad he stuck beside her since 5th grade, if they never met she thought her life would be boring as fuck without him.

"Yo lanii you good?" Darrian asked getting a pre rolled blunt out his pocket, "yea wussup?" She asked, snapping out of her thoughts. "I called ya name a few times and you ain't answer, what's on ya mind?"

"Oh nothing I was jus thinking about how I'm glad to have you as a friend. If I didn't meet you, my life would be boring as fuck." Lanii looked at him smiling,

"Shi that goes for you to, if I ain't have you Dd, Notti and Edot. I really love you lil nigga, you like my mini me foreal." he smiled wrapping his arm around me and pulling me in.

He lit the blunt up then passed it to her. "Aww I love you to ugly." She took a few hits before passing it back to him. After they got done smoking, they snuck back in and took off their outfit they had over their other clothes.

They got back into bed once they got changed, Lanii was ready to go to sleep. "Whatchu tryna watch my heart?" Darrian asked looking on Netflix for something to watch. "My fucking eye lids." Lanii answered grabbing the remote from him and turning the tv off.

"Bro it's still early wake up yo ass up." he pushed Lanii a little bit by her shoulder, "It's damn near 5 in the fuckin morning Darrian. that means it's time for me to take my ass to sleep and you should to."

She mugged him before turning around with her back towards him, "You know what ima let you go to sleep cause I got something for yo lil ass in the morning." he said also turning around, closing his eyes.

"Bro don't be doing to much or ima have to deck you in yo shit." Lanii turned around, leaning over his shoulder and put her finger on his head. "Naw you checking me is crazy. now ima really have to do you dirty." he said

"Igh gang not to much." She turned around again, falling asleep thinking about how young and dumb they are.
But the next morning he in fact did do her dirty.