𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲-𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 ❥

Narrators Pov
Thursday, 12:10 pm

Isis heard knocking on her front door but she wasn't expecting anyone to pop up uninvited.

She walked down the hallway and through the living room to go see who was at the door. She looked through the peep hole and seen 3 niggas with their hair out in curls. She rolled her eyes thinking it was somebody else.

"Ma open the door I know you see us standing right here." Ethan said, standing there with his hands in his sweatpants.

She swear he be knowing everything. But he swear he don't be knowing though. he always saying 'I know my wife good enough to the point where ion gotta be around you to know whatchu doin'.

"For real it's mad brick out here bro. Hurry up and open the door, damn." Ddot big head ass commented, stuffing chips in his mouth. Nigga always gotta rush someone but don't like nobody rushing him.

She opened the door for them causing them to waste no time going in. Ddot ran to stand directly under the vent STILL munching on chips since she got the heater on.

Dd ran towards the couch, took off his sweatpants leaving him in some basketball shorts and his hoodie, grabbing two blankets on the couch and turning on a movie. nigga is too comfortable.

Ethan scooped her up, putting his hands under her ass, went to her room and threw her on top of the bed so he could lay his head on her chest. "I missed you so much ma, youn even understand." he said putting his head in the crook of her neck.

"Ethan baby it's been 2 days." She giggled, putting her hands in his hair to play wit his curls. "and we were on the phone not even an hour ago." She added, just realizing he didn't tell her that he was coming over. Especially wit the other 2 gremlins.

"2 days is too long and that hour felt like hours." he whined dramatically, lightly kissed her neck. "Your such a big baby, You know that?" Isis smiled, looking down at him even tho he couldn't see her. "Yea only for you mami." he moved his head from her neck, looking up at her kissing her, before putting his head back down.

She personally thinks Notti and Ethan are 2 different people. Notti is more the aggressive gangbanger. Ethan is more bubbly and a big ass baby.

"Yoo my heart can you blow out my hair for me?" Ddot asked, barging in her room just standing at the door.

Him or Dd don't know how to knock when it comes to them being at Isis house. They think they can just walk in at any second, any minute or any hour of the day like they pay the bills. "Darrian knock on the fuckin door next time before you come in. but yea go get the stuff." His ass ignore everything she said but the last part, walking out her room barely shutting my door knowing she hate that shit.

   "Ma can you do my hair to please." Notti asked looking up at her,

"Yea whatchu want?"

"I want 2 strand twist." he answered putting his head back down, "Igh go tell Darrian to bring the other stuff." Notti got up and left with Isis walking behind him into the kitchen. She had to yell since she forgot to ask him when she was walking through the living room. "DD YOU WANT SOMETHING TO EAT?" big ass foot steps started running in her direction.

"Ouu yea can you make some of them wings and fries you be making. Them hoes be shmack gangsta." he said getting hyped. Big hungry hippo ass. Isis nodded her head at him before turning around, as he walked out.

Isis got the stuff out and started doing my thing. "My heart I thought you were gon do my hair?" Darrian asked, walking in struggling with a bunch of hair stuff in his arms, "why Ethan didn't. . Never mind but I am. I'm just making something to eat first." She answered answered