𝐈𝐖𝐒-𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 ❥

𝐈𝐖𝐒- 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲

Narrators Pov
Thursday, 2:40 pm

"What time are they coming over??" Miya asked Solaè talking about Notti and the other two. "Uhh I don't know yet. I have to talk to Dd after school." Solaè responded, answering the last question on the paper.

"Igh we walkin home today?" Miya questioned Solaè again, putting her name on the paper. "Yea ion feel like dealin wit my mama since y'all already coming over." she said also putting her name on her paper.

They both got up, turned in their paper, got their bags and walked out of the class since it's almost time to go. They're standing by the cafeteria waiting on Yanii so they could walk home together like they always did.

The bell rung so that means it 2:50.

"Heyyy my loves." Yanii said rushing over to them in a surprisingly good mood. Usually she's in a bad mood for some reason.

"Hey" Miya and Solaè replied hugging her back,

"So what we doing today?" Yanii asked, all cheesy and shit, "Uhh we're going to see what time the 3 monkeys coming over." Solaè mocked them cause they always actin like some monkeys. "Yo why you callin us the 3 monkeys." Dd big head ass said walking over to them, putting his arm around Solaè. Ddot and Notti right behind his ugly ass.

"Cause that's what the fuck y'all are." Miya gave him a stank look, laughing. Ddot mugged her while she was laughing. "Not to much on my son now." Ddot stepped up to her like he was gon do sum. "Boy suck my dick, and back up"

  "Yo Miya we don't do that over here so ion know where you got that information from gangsta." Notti said with his strong New York accent that miya loved. She's originally not from New York so she loved hearing his accent a lot.

"No but on some real shit what time y'all coming over?" Miya asked looking at all 3 of the boys, just standing there looking slow. "Shit probably around 4" Dd said looking at Solaè, Miya looked at her watch and seen it was almost 3. "Igh well I'm finna go home and chill until then." Miya started walking away so she could wait outside for the other two.

"Bro why you keep talkin like that?" Notti asked pulling her back towards him by her arm before she got to far, making her stand directly infront of him. "Like what nigga?"

"Like you a nigga." he looked at her like she was a dumbass wit 2 heads. "Cause I am one. Did you not know im black?" This time she asked a question, looking around confused.

"Nevermind Miya bro, I'll see you ina minute." he chuckled which made everyone laugh. He ain't say shit funny so she didn't know why was they laughing. "What the fuck is so funny?" She put her hands up, shrugging her shoulders.

Everybody got her thinking she slow and shit.

"And what I tell you about that bro word? you needa come correct lil nigga." She pointed two fingers at his chest. Her moods be changing mad fast. "That mouth of yours gon get you in trouble Miya you better stop." Yanii instigated the situation, laughing at the girl.

"Yea listen to ya friend cause ain't nun little over hear." Notti spoke up, pushing Miyas hand down and getting all in her face, "Igh bro you got it" she mumbled, folding a little to fast for her liking. He knew that when he does that to Miya it's gon make her fold every time.

"That's what I thought. now get that ass home, I'll see you ina little bit." he smiled, showing his pearly white teeth. his smile was another thing that's gon make her fold.

  "Why you talkin to me like I'm some lil ass girl?" She asked, thinking he wasn't talking to her. Yes he is. "cause yo ass is little compared to me." he got a point, but she ain't that much shorter than him. Only thing that's bigger than her is his arms and shit. His ass just always gotta be right in almost everything when they were arguing.