𝐅𝐒𝐓𝐖-𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭 ❤︎︎

𝐅𝐒𝐓𝐖- 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐲

Nias pov
Saturday , 9:30 pm

9:30 pm
Nia was just chillin in Magiics room , her best friend and they were bored as fuck. They already made tiktoks , watched movies , baked and smoked already . They ain't have shit to do until her boy best friend called her .

"Heyy Darrian" she said sitting up on Magiics bed but not putting her face in the camera . She knew he hated that shi but she didn't care cause she thought she looked a mess . "Nia bro please do not start this shit ." He stated dragging his hand down his face .

His phone was sat up on top of his desk and leaning on his computer . The computer was reflecting on his face and made his clear skin glow a little bit . He had on a white wife beater with his muscles showin , and some black sweatpants .

"Don't start what" she said smiling at the phone but she still ain't put her face in the camera . One thing she loved to do to him , was make him mad . "You know wha I'm talkin bout" he looked dead at the camera , shit low key scared ha ass a lil bit .

"I do know but I'm not doin it cause I look a mess right now ." She knew exactly what he finna say "ion give a fuck about nuna dat . I den seen yo ass plenty of time on yo so called bad day ." He said mugging the camera

"Igh bro whatchu want" she said finally putting her face in the camera and rolling ha eyes . "The fuck is you rollin ya eyes for . I ain't do shit to yo dumbass" he leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms

"Shut the fuck about allat and get to whatchu called me for ." She said wit attitude "jus know . . When I see yo ugly ass we fightin . cause you always got alotta shit to say but when it's time to do sum youn do shit ." As he said that she just laughed at him cause she thought he was funny when he mad .

This nigga will go zero to a hunnet real quick . "Ddot please shut the fuck up DAMN ." Her cousin Magiic said , he had mugged the phone before picking it up . "Yo ion know why yo hoe ass talkin to me when you know ion like you . At all" "gangsta" he furrowed his eye brows .

Magiic just stayed quiet after he said that cause she knew he ain't fuck wit her for real . Nia just looked at her best friend then back at Darrian . Everytime they're around each other they argue mad hard and Nia don't even know why .

"Igh so there's a party tonight and I want you to come wit me . It's at 11 so start getting ready at 9 cause I know yo ass take mad long for no reason and yes yo stank ass best friend can come ." He rambled . Nia looked at Magiic and seen a smirk on her face . "Ok so are you coming to get us or . . ." Nia asked "I'm coming to get y'all ."

"Ok well we finna get ready now . . Bye Darrian" she said smiling from ear to ear . Darrian smiled and nodded his head before she hung up .

"Bitch we going to a party!!" Nia screamed with Magiic "just so you know I'm gon talk to Darrian cause what he said got me fucked up ." Nia said going into her bag to get the outfit she brung

"Girl it's fine . Ion give a fuck about what he say , I just find it funny when he get mad ." Magic laughed going into her closet "bitch I can't find my outfit . I just brung the sandals and not the outfit . . ." Nia said with disappointment in her voice and sat back on the bed

She really wanted to wear the outfit cause it was new like she haven't wore it new but it's been in her closet for a while type new . Magiic peaked her head out of her closet and seen Nia just sitting there . "Now you know I got clothes in here so get yo ass up and come look ."

"You sound like my fuckin mama don't do that" Nia giggled and walked to her closet to what she had . "When did you organize yo closet cause why all of a sudden you got like party outfits separated from everything else??" Nia furrowed her eyebrows together confused cause the last time she was there , her closet wasn't like it is now .