𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭-𝐃𝐝 ♥︎

Siyaniis Pov
Friday, 5:50 pm

Right now I'm getting ready to go to DD Osama, Notti Osama and SugarhillDdots concert at 7:30. Well I'm leaving at that time but it starts at 9 so imma start getting ready early. I put on Dont Change by Notti Osama ft. MelBinBuggin on my Alexa in the restroom and start doing my business.

By the time I got out it was 6:40. yes I take long showers because I like to take my everything shower. I put my towel around me and start drying off, putting on my coco butter and deodorant. I put my underwear on then headed towards my closet choosing a outfit.

The outfit:

(Not the red purse instead a black tote bag)(You can imagine your own hairstyle)

(You can imagine your own hairstyle)

I chose my outfit, sat in front of my vanity and put on some mascara, lipgloss and my perfume. I went to grab my tote bag and packed all the things I need in the bag. I went to my jewelry box and put on some bracelets, 2 necklaces and earrings. By the time I'm done it's around 7:25.

   "Are you almost ready?" I heard my mother yell from down the hallway, "Yea I'm coming." I grabbed my phone and put my Apple Watch on then walked out my room. I walked out the front door, locked it and got into the front seat on the passenger side of the car.

   "You look cute." my mother said looking at me as she put her seatbelt on, "Thank you." I smiled gently putting my bag down on the floor then doing the same thing she did, "Who's going with you again?" "Ziela."

   "The cute chocolate girl that came over last weekend?" she said smiling at me. My mother had to be extra cause she loves Ziela and I'm glad cause all the other girls are weird.

   "Yes your favorite." I playfully rolled my eyes at her, "what she is my favorite. all the other lil things are weird as fuck." she made a mugging face, pulling out the drive way. My mama really ain't like nun of em cause they were either, fake, jealous or acted like me and it was giving weird energy so I cut them off. "They are that's why they're cut off now." I said looking at instagram, going through peoples stories.

   "Now why are y'all going to this concert?" she asked, even though I've told her why. . "So we can see Dd, Notti and Ddot perform." I started getting super excited once I realized that I'm actually going to see them in person.

   "What are their real names? cause I know they mama ain't name them that for real." it's crazy cause I told her their names earlier but she always forgetting peoples names so I can't really say nothing about that.

    "David, Ethan and Darrian." I answered taking my eyes off my phone, looking at her, "Them the boys that call themselves the 3 demons?" she made a weird looking face, "Yes mama, now I'm finna take me a nap and Ziela is meeting us there." "Ok."

At The Concert

   "Wake up yani we're here." my mother said pushing on my shoulder a little bit, "What time is it?" I asked stretching, looking at my phone, "It's 8." She answered "Ok is Zi here?" I asked getting my purse from the floor, "Yea me and her mom pulled up at the same time." she looked around for her and pointed at her car, "Are you staying here?" I looked in the mirror making sure I ain't slobber and reapplying my lipgloss. That was a good ass nap.