2. First introductions🐇

*Third person's POV*

As the two opened their classroom's door, everyone in there turned their heads to look at them.
A man with black hair who looked like he didn't sleep in ages looked at them with an annoyed expression.
-"Already late on your first day of school?"
-"We're sorry sir, we had a-" said Izuku trying to come up with a valid excuse to not get the two of them into trouble. Surely he couldn't say that they kinda got in a fight. I mean, they were going to be heroes! And what kind of a hero gets in a fight on their first day of school??
-"Not like I care that much, just introduce yourselves and find somewhere to seat. I need a coffee." said the man while rustling in a yellow bag to find some instant coffee.
-S-sure...Well, nice to meet you all, my name is Izuku Midoriya and I'll be in your care from today on! Let's be friends!" said the green bunny showing a big smile to the class.
-Wooah, and what's your quirk, Midoriya-kun?" Said a pink skinned girl.
-As you can see my quirk is having the features of a bunny, and yeah well I can even turn in a bunny. It may look useless but I'm good with kicks and I can protect people easily using my agility, hearing and eyesight! Please don't underestimate me!" said Izuku while showing off his features proudly.
-That's sooo cool!!" said a red haired guy, a blonde guy, and a black haired guy.
-That's so cute! I want to see your animal form as soon as possible!" Said the pink skinned girl.
-"You're so admirable! Let's work hard from today on!" said a brown haired girl.
-"Your quirk seems more useful than it seems, I look forward to train together!" Said a blue haired guy with glasses.
-"Yes! Thank you for your compliments!" said Izuku while going to sit behind the brown haired girl.
-Well, it's your turn to introduce now. Go ahead" said the teacher.
-"What a pain...Alright extras all you have to know about me is that I'm Bakugo Katsuki and my quirk is explosions. Get in my way and I'll blow you all to the air." said Bakugo while showing a little exposion on his palm.
-"Let's work together from now on, Bakugo-kun!" said a green haired girl.
-"Your introduction may sound rude and inappropriate, but your quirk seems kind of powerful and useful as well as Midoriya-san's. Let's work hard together!" said a black haired girl.
-"Whatever! Who wants to work with y'all?! I'm going to beat you one by one starting with you, freckles!" said Bakugo pointing his finger at Izuku, while the whole class turned to look at him.
-"You meanie! How could you talk like that to such a cute bunny?!" said the pink girl while hugging Izuku in a protective way.
-"That's not nice...Oh my." said a purple haired girl while playing with her earplugs.
-"He may be rude but he sounded so manly right now..." said the red haired guy while clenching his fist and shedding a fake tear.
-"Whatever! Who cares!" Said Bakugo while finding a seat ahead of a guy with half white hair and half red.
Finally the pink hair girl let go of Izuku and turned around while waving and smiling at him.
Izuku sighed in relief, as he felt crushed by her, then suddenly the brown haired girl turned behind to look at him.
-"Hey, are you okay?" She said.
-"Of course! I feel like my chest just got crushed but please don't worry!"
-"I'm relieved! I'm Ochako Uraraka by the way, nice to meet you Midoriya-kun!"
-Oh, please call me Izuku!"
-"Sure, then please call me by my name too!" she said smiling.
Izuku nodded. "Nice to meet you Ochako!"
-"Nice to meet you too, Izuku! Let's talk later." she said as she smiled at him and turned around.
Izuku was happy to find such nice people in his new class.
-"Alright if you finished with your little show, it's time I do my so called job as a teacher and welcome you I guess." said the black long haired man putting down his coffee cup (who he found in his yellow sleeping bag)
-"As you may have noticed, I'm the pro hero Eraserhead but you may as well call me Aizawa-sensei and I'll be your homeroom teacher from today. I'll make it clear, I hate annoying brats so don't you dare to cause me problems.Today is your first day so I'm not going to start any lesson, but instead we'll make a bit of training outside. So follow me and get lost."
The class was excited to know that, and they started yelling in excitement. Everyone except Bakugo of course, since he kept sighing and saying "whatever".
So they all got up and started heading to the training area behind the school.