9. No star could shine more than your eyes, Izuku 💫

A/n (Author's note)💌
:I'm so sorry for being so late with updates, I recently had a lot of work to do for school so I didn't have the time to even open the app, let alone finish this draft I worked on for almost two weeks. I finally moved their relationship further so now I have more ideas to develop them, so I hope you will stay tuned because I have a lot to write about them ^^
(cherie~🍒)

*3rd person's POV*

After having lunch together, the two of them decided to go to Bakugo's room and spend some time alone and watch TV.

They were officially dating now, but they still wanted to keep it a secret from everyone at least for a while.
No one was home so they didn't have to refrain themselves from flirting or acting like a couple: But the truth is that both of them have never been in a relationship before so they were not used and didn't dare to make the first step.

Bakugo put on a movie, actually they planned to watch it together for a while now. It was a fantasy romance movie, not Bakugo's type of movie of course, but more Izuku's. Izuku liked fantasy, action and romantic while Bakugo preferred horror movies. But he still wanted to make Izuku choose.

Izuku waited for Bakugo on the bed while Bakugo was tapping on the laptop to set the movie. When he was done, he laid on the bed next to his lover, and Izuku did the same resting on his chest while Bakugo wrapped an arm around his boyfriend.
You would say that considering Bakugo's personality, it was strange to watch him be this lovely dovey with someone, right? But actually his love language is mostly touch, so he may not be used to show his love with words, but more with actions.

The both of them were watching the movie in silence, with Izuku changing expressions every 5 minutes and analyzing every information, making theories and basically understanding the whole plot of the movie when they were not even at half of it. Bakugo noticed that and couldn't help but chuckle at his nerd side.

Suddenly, the two main characters of the movie are laying under the stars, like they were on a date.
Izuku looked fascinated by the scene, his eyes shining and his cheeks getting warm, imagining the two of them having a date under the stars. Bakugo noticed it too and gave him a warm smile.

-"Would you like to have a date like this too?" asked Bakugo.
-"Huh?? I..." said Izuku.
-"How did you know I like stars...?"
-"Well, it's kinda noticeable by how you dress or your room, and plus the scene would be beautiful too so I want to have our first date in a similiar place...What do you think?"
-"Then...let's go there." said Izuku, giving him a warm smile.
Bakugo gave him a kiss on the check and stared at him for a while. He smiled again and started covering the small boy with kisses on all of his body, while Izuku kept giggling and blushing at him. His ears were twiching a lot as well as his tail.

-"When...are we going...to have our date then?" asked Izuku, looking straight into the blonde's eyes.
-"I guess we could...uh, how about tonight?" said Bakugo.
-"Tonight?"
-"Well...the class is going to be out all day so we're the only ones remaining...I didn't organize anything to have a proper date but we could still watch the stars together and maybe...cuddle?" said Bakugo.
Izuku smiled and gave Bakugo a kiss.
-"I would love that." he said.
Bakugo blushed and tried to cover his mouth looking away, embarassed.
-"Then how about we cook something together?" Izuku said.
Everyone knew that Izuku was a bad cooker but a good baker, while Bakugo could do both actually.
-"You know you suck at cooking.Last time you almost blew me and the kitchen off" said Bakugo.
-"Then you could cook us dinner and I'll make a cake?" said Izuku.
Bakugo smiled. He tried some of Izuku's sweets and they were the best he ever tasted. He hated sweets, but he surprisingly loved Izuku's.
-"Sounds good." he said.
-"Oh, but don't even think about adding too much spiciness in our dinner! I already had enough of it last time and you know i have a weak stomach!" said Izuku.
Bakugo laughed.
-"I will try my best, then." he said patting Izuku's head.
Izuku pouted knowing that he would make something too spicy again but quickly smiled because he at least got to bake him something.