Interaction

Rosa's P.O.V:

"Rosa?" A familiar voice called, It was Tony!

Rudolph held me tighter, hissing. I calm him down with my touch, shushing him sweetly.

"Easy. It's okay. This human, You can trust. I can tell people by their souls and auras. He likes Vampires, and other scary stuff." I assure him.

I nod my head to the top of my bed for him to hide, He understood and went up.

I opened the door for Tony, Letting him in, "Hey, I saw the old couple at your door, talking to you, what's going on?" He asked.

"Oh, Just letting them know I'm fine, They said they heard noise, But told them it was just the blind birds again, beaking around the roofs." I explain my lie.

He believes it, looking at the ceiling. I peak up to look at Rudolph giving a 'you ready?' look, with a reassuring smile. He looks at Tony with a glare, but trusts my word, giving a nod for 'yes'.

"Well, That isn't today, Cause... I have a new guest, whom I saved from getting burnt to a crisp by the morning sun." I tell the truth, Tony looked at me confused.

Till I looked at Rudolph, showing himself, hissing gently, crawling down on my bed's support pole I'm leaning next to.

Tony was startled seeing him, yet settled down, Seeing I'm not in any danger close to my recently protective guest.

"He's the human you're friends with?" He questioned, looking at me while still baring and hissing his fangs at Tony.

I nod, taking his hand on the wooden pole. I activate my powers, letting him see Tony's soul and aura. He was surprised, yet looked at my hand in his, then at me. I smile, giving a light glow of white from my eyes, showing him I'm using my power.

He relaxes but blushes by our hand contact, Knowing Tony isn't a threat due to seeing his positive aura, and floats off the pole to float behind me, holding my shoulders while my right hand still holds his left.

"A Vampire?!" Tony asks in amazement and happiness at what he's seeing. "Yep. And like us, He's 13. And my flying friends outside are on guard incase the Vampire hunter is still on the loose." I reply, referring to the far away noises of wings flapping and crow, raven & bat calls outside.

"Well, Since you two already know me, You two should introduce yourselves to each other." I state, moving next to Rudolph, letting go of his hand.

"Oh, You're right. Thanks, Rosa. Tony Thompson." He greet Rudolph, offering a hand shake, Rudolph had an unsure look. He looked at me, I smiled with a nod meaning 'it's alright, You can trust him.' His hardened expression softened with a smile, and shook Tony's hand.

"Rudolph Sackville-bag. And my savior here is actually disguised as a human." He greets yet exposes my secret, Leaving me to roll my eyes playfully, knowing Tony deserves to know what I really am.