Family reunion

Rosa's P.O.V:

We were flying to the black forest, to a church tower now seeing a graveyard far off. The same one Ms. Emma and Mr. Otto come to check if there were any of Rudolph's kind anywhere

 "Over there! Let's go." Tony says, seeing where we'd thought Rudy's family might be hiding.

"I will go there and find out." Rudolph says, stopping. "We will go." Tony corrected. But I agree with Rudolph, They're not ready to trust mortals yet.

I took Tony and landed him to the top of the tower, "We can't yet, Tony. His family isn't ready to meet mortals yet. We'll stay here and wait." I instruct him.

"What? Come on." He whined. I glared at him, And he puts his hands in front of him in surrender, "Okay. I guess we'll wait." Tony complied.

I smiled, then looked to where Rudolph is peaking. He smiled, as thanks for understanding, And took off.

Tony smirked, seeing how close we've gotten, understanding each other. I slammed my fist at the bell, making Tony shake from the loud vibration as punishment.

My hand didn't hurt from the punch. And lean on the pillar, gently rubbing my bloodstone necklace.

Tony must've noticed when he spoke "Is that a bloodstone?" He asked. I nodded 'yes' and showed it to him.

"This very stone is made from my own blood. We Pixies keep these as our most treasured jewels of our lives. We can give these to someone we truly trust with our lives. Like best friends who are like family, Or... In a... heartfelt way..." I explain, Till Tony understood the last bit.

"Someone you truly love. So the stone is like giving your heart to your lover." He states. I nod, meaning he's correct.

"I'm sure you'll find him someday. Or... Who knows. He might be closer than you think." He pipes up, believing the possibility it could be our certain vampire friend. I smiled at the positive thinking, Believing him.

"Yeah. You may be right."

__________________________