Midnight Fly

Rosa's P.O.V:

We were able to return to my bedroom without anyone noticing. Good thing I made sure the windows were closed so the wind wouldn't blow on the curtain bringing in any sunlight.

"Is it dark?" Rudolph asked with his voice muffled by the foil, "It could be midnight." Tony says, shutting the door.

I help Rudolph get the foil off him, "Just hold still, Okay Rudy? This might take a bit." I says, getting the knot loose, "That's what you think, My dear." He chuckled.

He flew forward and broke free from the foil with incredible strength, with the foil in tiny shreds. Then he dropped to his knees and arms, hissing, baring his fangs, I could sense anger, fear, and instinct in his eyes.

"Is this what the blood did to you?" Tony questioned, "No. My blood and the cow's don't do this to him." I correct him, Which had him look at me in shock, knowing I had Rudy drink my blood too.

Then Rudolph was acting like a vicious animal, and shot forward at Tony. I stand in front of him, protecting Tony from getting attacked and try to calm Rudy down.

"Rudy! Calm down. What's wrong?" I ask in concern for him if he's in feral conditioning after not having any drop of blood after centuries.

He could see it when our eyes met again, "You want to know what's wrong, My Pixie?" He questioned, getting close to my face, trying not to get angry at me.

He looked at Tony behind me, still seeing the anger in his eyes for mortals. But let's it go for me, knowing I'm still here.

He looked at me again, now circling around me, "I'll tell you." He said it kindly to me and darkly at Tony. He then leaps towards the bookshelf embedded into the walls, "I'm being hunted. Not just me, My entire family!" He revealed, jumping towards the chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It spun as he as he hung onto it and continued on his rant.

"My parents, My sister, My dear old auntie and uncle, They are hiding out there, Somewhere." He jumped on the top of my bed, and looked out there, worried for his family at the outside world somewhere.

I could feel his concern flowing through his saddened soul, "But they could be dead, for all I know." I felt my heart pang in my chest at Rudolph's words, "Killed by Vampire hunters... Mortals!" He sent a hateful glare at Tony, Before he gave out a loud hiss.

"Stop it!" Tony shouted, stepping back out of fear. "Tony! Sshh!" I commanded, Rudolph continued while Tony listened to me, covering his mouth.

"My brother, Gregory," He latched onto a wall across the room as he swung from the light. "The rest of my clan!" He hopped from wall to wall as he spoke. With another jump, he was on the ceiling, crawling. "They are trapped!" Now crawling to the wall where we are, "Buried in a catacomb in Transylvania." Then he jumped, and now in front of us.

"Because... Of.... MORTALS!" He gentle pushed me away from Tony to get close to him, "Like you, Tony!" He hissed, He was about to bite him!