Operation: Vampire clan rescue part 1

Rosa's P.O.V:

We continued to fly, till Tony and I noticed the road full of cars, "Look! We're flying faster than the cars. We'll beat Rookery to Transylvania by hours in no time." I smiled.

Then Rudy notices the sky changing color, meaning morning is coming soon. "The sun, Ro-ro. We're not gonna make it." He says, a little worried.

"The sun's your problem, Not ours." Tony reminded. "I know where you can rest. If the graveyard close by is still intact." I say unsure, Knowing where the graveyard is way before I traveled and ended up living with the German couple.

"Follow me." I say, flying ahead, and they followed.

_________________________________________

We flew to the graveyard, good thing it's still intact. "We'll continue onward, You two get some rest." I instructed. Rudy flew to a coffin, and opened it, seeing a skeleton in it.

"Occupied." He mumbled, then flew to another, close to a tree and a few flowers still intact and some bloomed. "I failed my family..." He sighed, looking down. "Hey. How long have you been thirteen?" I asked. "300 years." He answered.

"Then don't act like a sad 6 year old that lost something precious to him." I lightly scolded.

I lift his head up to look at me, "You're strong, Rudy. You and Anna helped save Tony. You also helped me find your family, who're like family to me and my parents. You've done so much for us." I assure him.

He was surprised I'd say such heartfelt and thankful things.

"She's right. Now tell us how to get to the catacombs." Tony piped up. "Just follow the road. You can't miss it. It's full of dead people." He says, pointing to the direction.

"I'm use to that." I say, "Well, I almost am." Tony mumbled.

"Rookery blocked off the entrance to our catacombs with a steel net. You'll need his special spanner to open it." Rudy informed.

"Spanner? You mean a wrench. I'll get it. You get out of the sun." Tony assured with a smile. Then our sweet cow friend nudged Rudy to go in the coffin.

I giggled, And pet her head, "You too, Girl." She nodded and flew to a small shed and closed the door.

"I'll see you soon, Okay?" I assure Rudy with a smile.

Then he got up and hugged me close, which made me blush from the contact. "Please, Be careful, My pixie." He says, with concern in his voice.

I hugged him back, "Don't worry. I will. And you too, Okay?" I ask, he chuckled a little, "I will." He nodded.

"I'll go on ahead. Let you two spend some time together. But be quick, okay?" Tony says, running off. I roll my eyes, knowing he's just doing that to tease me in the end, knowing my feelings for Rudolph.