Prologue

Prologue

Darkness, that's all Jungkook can see through the blindfold while his hands were tied to his back.

Kneeling on the hard ground and trying to listen surrounding him if there are people around him but to no avail.

He didn't feel anything at all even though he got pretty beaten up earlier, not even fear, nervousness, etc. He just wants to know why he's in this situation.

For a moment, he heard loud footsteps coming near him. He clearly heard the door creak in front of him. His blindfold was aggressively pulled out from his eyes and a bright light welcomed him.

“It's him, the one who tried to break into your property, Mr. Kim.”

One of them spoke while Jungkook adjusted his sight from his view. The person in front of him crouched down to look at Jungkook with a cold face.

Jungkook can't deny that this “Mr

Jungkook can't deny that this “Mr. Kim” is truly a good-looking person, and those eyes capture him through his soul. But those lips are more interesting for Jungkook.

“You again” Taehyung spoke with his deep voice that sent a shiver down Jungkook's clothed dick.

“It's JK, but I prefer to be called daddy if you like.” Jungkook snickered in response.

But he hissed when his hair got pulled by a person behind him.

“I don't care who you are, what's your intention of trying to break into my house?” Taehyung didn't give any mercy to him.

“So acting as if you don't know me, huh?” Jungkook giggled.

“Answer my goddamn question!” Taehyung growled and punched Jungkook in the face.

Jungkook poked his tongue into his inner cheeks before he let out a psychotic laugh and gazed at Taehyung.

“I will, once you set me free first.” Jungkook retorted.

“I'm not stupid to set you free, asshole.” Taehyung shot back.

“Then, you won't get any answer from me.” Jungkook grinned.

Taehyung grasped Jungkook's jaw and glared at him.

“Acting tough, aren't ya? I'm pretty sure you can answer my question without being free from those ropes.” Taehyung yanked off Jungkook's jaw.

“You want an answer, and I want to be free. Sounds fair, isn't it? Besides, I don't have any plan to escape from this place if you're here.” Jungkook replied with a sinister smile.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up, turning his back to him.

“Let him go” Taehyung ordered his men.

They immediately followed his order and untied the ropes around Jungkook's arms and Jungkook stood up. When Taehyung turned around, he pointed his gun at Jungkook's forehead, but Jungkook simply stared at him.

 When Taehyung turned around, he pointed his gun at Jungkook's forehead, but Jungkook simply stared at him

“I'm not your playmate to play with, bastard. If you still want to live, you should start to speak before my finger flicks the trigger.” Taehyung warned him.

“I'm so scared” Jungkook chuckled and wiped off his fake tears.

He looked at Taehyung with a teasing smirk.

“You're right, I'm not your playmate, but why did you let me play with your ass last night?” Jungkook smirked.

The shock on Taehyung's face was barely obvious because he was trying to hide his emotion through his poker face.

“What the fuck did you just say?!”

When Taehyung was about to attack Jungkook, Jungkook was quick to move and twisted Taehyung's hand with the gun and turned him around while pointing the gun at Taehyung's head.

The people inside pointed their guns at Jungkook, but they knew they can't do anything.

“Don't ever try to move, love, one wrong move, you'll be dead.”

Jungkook told Taehyung because he was squirming around while Jungkook walked backward to get near the window behind them.

“Kill him!” Taehyung ordered his men, but none of them attempted to do it so.

“They can't if they shoot me, they will shoot you first. They surely have the brains not to kill you, after all, you are the son of the notorious mafia.” Jungkook laughed and stopped walking.

They have almost the same height and Taehyung is blocking Jungkook from his men's view.

Taehyung's men were trying to approach them, but Jungkook shot the ceiling.

“Get away from us, move, and put down your guns!” Jungkook said and put back the gun on Taehyung's head.

When no one wants to listen, Jungkook gave them a sample and shot the person in front of them.

“What now? Do what I said!” Jungkook told in a serious tone.

"Fuck” Taehyung grumbled under his breath when his men followed what Jungkook said and moved away from them.

“I had fun last night, love, I hope we can do that again. But next time, increase your stamina, so we can do it longer. I won't give any mercy to you, even if you beg for it. See you again.”

Jungkook pushed Taehyung and jumped over the window while Taehyung's men tried to shoot him.

Taehyung's hands were balled in a fist while gritting his teeth. He will make sure to kill Jungkook once he sees him again.

-----

Please correct my grammar and mistakes. Thank you.