Chapter 2: See you again

Frustrated, Taehyung can't believe he got embarrassed by his father in front of many people. All he did was be an outstanding son to his father, but his father always sees his failure as if he hadn't done anything good for the company's sake.

He's the one who did so much to survive the company from being bankrupt, yet it doesn't get appreciated by his father. One mistake just happened, and all of his efforts were ignored.

What does he need to do to prove that he is worthy?

Were his efforts not enough?

“Fuck!” He threw the frame from his desk away, clenching his fist.

The frame almost hit Yoongi who was his right hand for so long now and the one always by his side. The older ones didn't flinch in his position, used to see Taehyung being like this.

“You should forget what your father said to you. He was just disappointed because you failed with the transaction with Mr. Yang, that's it.” Yoongi stated with a plain face as always.

“Leave me alone for a moment, Hyung.” Taehyung told him, leaning his head on his seat.

Yoongi simply bowed his head and left his office. Taehyung gritted his teeth, clenching his fist. Suddenly, he felt something wet yet warm rolling down his cheeks. He touched his left cheek to see what it was and looked at it.

Tears?

It's been a while since he let out tears. He never even remembers when was the last time he cried.

A strong man doesn't cry, right?

That's what Taehyung learned, he was taught by his great father not to cry because it means weakness. He shouldn't cry, even though he witnessed how his mother died in front of him and the killer was none other than his father.

What a beautiful family he got, isn't it?

Letting out a sigh, he stood up from his seat and grabbed his coat from the hook. He left his office, not minding the mess he just made.

“Where are you going?” Yoongi asked him.

“Don't follow me.” Taehyung replied and walked passed by him.

“You have to go to the mansion for the meeting, do you understand?” Yoongi told him.

Taehyung didn't respond and left the company, going out to calm down his nerve to kill random people.

He went to the convenience to buy cigarettes, bubblegum, and candy.

“What a handsome young man you are.” The old lady greeted him while he was at the counter to pay for what he bought.

Taehyung just gave her a faint smile and left the convenience store. He leaned his back on the glass wall of the convenience store, beside the entrance, and lit up the cigarette to take a hit. He puffed the cigarette between his lips and looked at the pet shop in front of him.