Chapter 5: Rest

Chapter 5: Rest

Taehyung woke up, groaning in pain, he was so wasted that he couldn't even remember what happened to him.

“How's your sleep, my beautiful baby?”

Just by hearing the annoying voice, Taehyung can tell it was the guy who didn't fail to piss him off. He also remembered now what happened, he literally had sex with him. He sat up on the bed, hissing in pain. Jungkook seemed to just finished taking a shower. His hair was wet and had a towel around his waist.

“How much is that?” Taehyung asked, glaring at him.

“Oh, so you thought that it has a payment?” Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung stood up from the bed to wear his clothes that were scattered on the floor.

“What else could be the exchange for that? I'm sure you want money.” Taehyung retorted while wearing his pants.

Jungkook grabbed his chin and smirked.

“I'd love to get paid, but we both felt the pleasure last night. Your ass is enough as a payment, after all, I did all the work.” Jungkook winked at him and let him go.

“Tell me your price, so I can assure you that you won't tell anyone about this.” Taehyung retorted with a cold demeanor.

“You don't have to worry about that, no one will find out. I know how to keep a secret.” Jungkook grinned.

Once Taehyung was done wearing his clothes, he looked at Jungkook.

“If someone finds out about this, you're the one to blame.” He warned Jungkook.

“Yeah, sure.” Jungkook sneered.

Taehyung left the hotel room, kind of limping on his way, while Jungkook giggled.

“He's so cute.” He told to himself and looked at the bed.

He grabbed Taehyung's wallet and checked it. He took the card and a smile plastered on his face.

“You'll surely go back to me again.” Jungkook muttered and shook his head.

He wore his clothes again and hid the wallet in his pocket.

“Where did you go last night? I didn't see you.” Jimin asked when he saw Jungkook come inside the garage.

“Fun” Jungkook smirked, taking out the beer from the fridge.

“Seriously, what did you do? I was waiting for you and calling your number, but I got no response.” Jimin retorted.

“I was busy, okay? Don't ask too many questions.” Jungkook sighed.

“You got his ass, no?” Jimin asked, noticing the scratches on Jungkook's nape.

“You got it.” Jungkook smiled.

“Unbelievable, please keep in mind that you got a task today.” Jimin reminded him.

“I know” Jungkook responded and threw himself on the couch.

“Just reminding you, you're pretty dumb.” Jimin retorted.

“Just shut up, Hyung, leave me now. I want to take a rest for a while.” Jungkook sighed.

“Whatever, make sure to wake up, if you don't, don't even bother to wake up forever.” Jimin told him.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah” Jungkook mumbled, closing his eyes to sleep.

Jimin shook his head and left the garage to prepare their equipment for later. He had to make sure everything will be ready, so they won't waste their time.

Taehyung cursed under his breath, seeing Yoongi's calls and texts to him last night. He knew he messed up so badly, he didn't have any reason in his mind.

“We're here, Sir.” The taxi driver told him once they arrived in front of his house.

He left the taxi and went inside his house while his staff are greeting him.

“Why you're not answering your phone? Do you know how many times I've contacted you?” Yoongi asked him once he was inside.

“Not now, Hyung, I want to take a rest.” Taehyung made an excuse.

“At least tell me where did you go? Why can't you answer my questions?” Yoongi stopped him.

“I got drunk, okay? I stayed at the hotel, that's why I didn't go home last night. Please, leave me alone, my head hurts.” Taehyung groans and went upstairs.

“Your father was asking for your presence tonight at his house. He wanted to discuss to you something important.” Yoongi told him.

“Tell him I won't go.” Taehyung replied.

“I did, but he said that he wanted you to be there. I don't have any information why, but it seemed to be important, so you should go if you don't want to upset him.” Yoongi stated.

“As if I have any choices” Taehyung shook his head and went to his room, closing the door behind him.

Yoongi sighed, he felt bad for Taehyung, he knew Taehyung didn't want to be in his position. He just forced himself to have what he got right now to get justice for his mother.

Since the police won't do anything because they were paid to close the case of his mother's death, he knew he had to solve it on his own, even if it was against his father.

Everything for now is going to Taehyung's plans, but they had to be careful not to get caught, or else, everything will be ruined.

“Jungkook, wake the fuck up!” Jimin aggressively shook Jungkook's body, who unfortunately didn't wake up from his sleep.

“What?” Jungkook responded with a groan.

“We have to start now! I told you to wake up!” Jimin grumbled.

“What time is it?” Jungkook asked, sitting up on the couch.

“It's exactly 7 pm now, let's get ready before they leave their place.” Jimin retorted.

“Too lazy” Jungkook laid down on the couch once again.

“Don't you want to see V? He will be there…”

Jimin wasn't able to complete his sentence when Jungkook sat up.

“I heard V, let's go now, then.” Jungkook stood up from the couch and started to walk away.

Jimin cursed Jungkook under his breath, he was sure that Jungkook got a new obsession and this time, it was human.

“What's wrong with that guy?” He pushed his hair to the back and went out of the garage.

“Why are you so slow? Didn't you say we had to start? Then move faster, Hyung.” Jungkook grinned.

Jimin just gave him a middle finger and went inside the car, starting to drive away.