Chapter 4: Hard (M)

Chapter 4: Hard (M)

He quickly moved forward, sitting on top of Taehyung's hips. The boy underneath him was already hard as a rock, and Jungkook wanted to tease him more. Their clothes have been disregarded on the floor.

Taehyung looked at him while his alcohol-clouded mind.

“What are you taking so long? Already changed your mind?” Taehyung smirked.

“What are you talking about? I was just admiring the beauty underneath me.” Jungkook replied as he watched Taehyung's body beneath him.

He closed his eyes for a second as his cock moved forward and rubbed against Taehyung's soft cock.

“Fucking so slow!” Taehyung responded by trying to move his arms, causing Jungkook to tighten his grip.

“Calm down, love, I'll make you forget your name. Just wait for a moment, yeah?” Jungkook said, going down to Taehyung's face.

He put his lips to Taehyung's soft lips, kissing them lightly, first one, then second. The third time, his lips uncurled while taking Taehyung's lower lip, which made the kiss more wet. He licked Taehyung's lips before thrusting his tongue into his mouth.

He rubbed his cock against Taehyung as his tongue touched Taehyung's tongue. The taste of mint paste mingled with the taste of alcohol. He continued to leave gentle kisses every time he deepened them.

He moaned when Taehyung finally got a little and lifted his head slightly in response to his kiss, tongue intertwining with his. He could feel Taehyung's cock growing harder each time he rubbed against it. He moved his hand into Taehyung's hair, holding it in place. Their kiss turned into pure lust.

“Jungkook …” Taehyung wanted to say something, but he couldn't finish when Jungkook lay down on top of him, digging into his lips again.

Moving one hand downward, Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's thigh, forcing him to lie still while he continued to move his hips, shoving dicks at each other, giving pleasure. He moved his hand into Taehyung's inner thigh to wrap his fingers around Taehyung's cock before running his hand along the entire length.

Taehyung groaned into his mouth, and Jungkook's cock jerked at the sound. He quickly shifted to kneel between Taehyung's thighs.

“Fuck”

Taehyung tried to catch his breath from the kiss. Jungkook took Taehyung's cock in his hand and continued to jerk off, smearing the clear liquid that was running down the head of Taehyung's cock with arousal.

Taehyung groaned, arching his back, and tried to sit up to remove Jungkook's hand from his cock. Jungkook pushed Taehyung into his stomach, forcing him to lie back down. He forced his hand into Taehyung's stomach, making it impossible for him to move. Taehyung's fingers dug into Jungkook's forearm, endeavoring to pull it away.