Chapter 1: Too bad

Chapter 1: Too bad

Doing illegal is Jungkook's game, and running away from the police is his usual chore. Who doesn't like to try to do their intrusive thoughts? Jungkook found it fun, not unless he got caught.

Gunshots and police sirens are music to his ears that never failed to satisfy him. And the roads are his free marathon.

“Here, I heard you are looking for this.” Jimin, one of his friends who were always there for him, gave him a gun.

They were in the club, taking a break for a while and watching those strippers entertain the customers.

“I'm glad you have it, I knew you will find this gun.” Jungkook said while scanning the Heckler and Koch P30L.

“What are you going to do with that? Are you going to kill someone?” Jimin asked, drinking lager.

“Nah, just going to teach someone a lesson.” Jungkook grinned and grabbed the Porter beer.

“Who is it this time?” Jimin inquired curiously.

“Just someone who didn't pay his debt yet.” Jungkook smirked.

“Take easy on Hoseok, will ya? That poor Hyung just minding his own business.” Jimin retorted.

Hoseok is Jimin's friend who's indebted to Jungkook to build his own pet shops since he is a licensed veterinarian. And may or may not with have benefits with Jimin.

“I will, once I have that guy.” Jungkook pointed to someone behind Jimin since Jimin was sitting in front of him.

Jimin looked behind him and narrowed his eyes when he saw who's Jungkook pointing to.

“Are you sure about that? Do you even know who that person is?” Jimin asked and looked back at Jungkook.

“No, but I'm interested in knowing him.” Jungkook snickered while eyeing the person.

“He's V, aka the weak Mafia, they said his aura is strong but not his personality.” Jimin told him.

“Really? What a nice guy.” Jungkook stood up from his seat and walked away from Jimin.

“What are you going to do?” Jimin yelled, but people don't care due to their intoxication.

“Have fun” Jungkook retorted and went near the person.

He subtly sat down beside V and ordered Porter to drink.

“What a gorgeous boy like you doing here alone?” He made a move to speak with V.

V looks at him but is more likely glaring at him. It seemed to be V wasn't interested in talking with anyone. His glares were staggering as if he can kill just by looking at someone.

“Why are you meddling in my business?”

Jungkook was surprised to hear how deep V's voice was, it sent a shiver down his dick. Damn it, V's voice was so hot that Jungkook want to fuck him until he heard him moaning his name in a mess.

“You got a pretty deep voice, like how pretty you are.” Jungkook grinned, licking his lips while his eyes focused on V's lips.

He ignored what V just said, too aroused after hearing his goddamn voice, as if he was already worshiping him.

“You should shut the fuck up before I punch you in the face.” V shot back.

A smirk plastered on Jungkook's lips while eyeing V to his face down to his feet before going back to staring back at him.

“Calm down, will ya? Why are you so rude for no reason?” Jungkook giggled.

“You are wasting my time, I don't like playing with you, kid.” V sneered.

Did V just call him a kid? Did he hear it right, or did he become deaf?

“Kid? Who are you calling a kid?” Jungkook felt offended for some reason.

“Why? Did you feel offended, bunny kid?” V snickered, enjoying Jungkook's reaction so far.

Well, V ain't wrong though, to be honest.

“I would prefer you call me Hyung or daddy since I have a kink with them, rather than get called a kid

“I would prefer you call me Hyung or daddy since I have a kink with them, rather than get called a kid.” Jungkook remarked with a stern tone.

He watched V smirk and went closer to his face until they both can literally feel each other's breath with a mix of alcohol scents. V made eye contact with him, kind of seducing yet teasing him with those eyes.

“Then go and fuck with others, bunny boy. I don't have time to mess with you, hm.”

His eyes were only focused on V's lips every time V opened his mouth to say those words, finding V's plump heart-shaped lips beautiful yet imagining it would be more look beautiful if they wrapped around his cock.

He just came back to his senses when he felt a soft tap on his chin. He looked back at V, who just gave him a teasing sneer.

“What if I want to play with you? What are you going to do?” Jungkook grinned, drinking Porter.

He internally patted himself on the back when he saw V's smirk turned straight as if he didn't expect that response.

“Does your brain malfunction well? I don't think you understand what I just said.” V rolled his eyes and drank his beer as well.

“Nah, my brain isn't functioning right now, but my dick is. You wanna check it?” Jungkook licked his bottom lip while fluttering his eyebrows.

“It's such a waste of time to talk to you.”

V stood up from his seat, ready to leave since his mood got ruined by this random dude sitting beside him.

“Wait, are you leaving? We didn't play in the bed yet.”

He stopped when Jungkook held him by his wrist. He looked at Jungkook's hand before looking at him.

“Not interested in seeing your small penis.” He yanked Jungkook's hand from his wrist.

“Yeah, sure, if that's what you say. But you should be careful of what you say if you don't want to regret it later on.” Jungkook smirked.

“I don't regret anything right now.”

V walked from Jungkook who was watching his thick ass covered with his black tight jeans.

“Ahh, too bad, he's my type.” Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

He grabbed his beer on the counter and drank it immediately with a smirk displaying on his lips just by thinking of the gorgeous boy in his head.