Chapter 34- Old Wounds

When I awoke, Iroh was sitting peacefully at the side of the bed with his reading glasses on and a book in front of him.

Even just thinking about last night made me feel uneasy. I gave Iroh everything. My heart, soul, body, and love.

I bit my lip thinking about how good he made feel. His hands roaming my body. His kisses lingering on my skin. He also had such a delicious aroma, that I could just eat him up, spirits.

Iroh truly has me hooked. No one can compare to him. I'm officially obsessed.

I scooted closer to Iroh leaning my head on his lap for him to notice I was awake. "Whatchu reading?"

Iroh readjusts his glasses. "Well, good morning to you too." He leans down, catching my lips in a kiss.

"Dude, I have morning breath." I mumble.

"I don't care," Iroh responds, placing his book on my face. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good," I respond as I reposition myself and slide my thighs between Iroh's legs before climbing on top of him. "How did you sleep?"

"Wonderful with you by my side," the general replies prepaying kisses on my cheek.

I tangled my fingers in the back of his head and wrapped my arms around his neck with a smile, "I had fun last night. My vagina is killing me."

"You should get that checked out."

He laughed and said, "I'm joking," despite my scrawling at him.

"You better be,"

Iroh smiles, placing his head on my shoulder, and squeezing me tightly around him. "Your morning voice is sexy," he says.

I wasn't wearing any underwear, so I could feel him grow very lightly. I could feel him harden under me.

Due to the fact that I woke up later than he did, Iroh's morning voice had vanished. "You think so?" I positioned myself closer to his growing bulge.

He groaned, squeezing me in his arms. "F-Fara, where are your pants?"

I placed my hand onto Iroh's jaw and gripped it, moving his head to the side, to view my underwear that was flown across the room.

"You made me cum in it, remember?"

Iroh's body shivered from under me.

I lowered my head into his ear as I whispered in it. "You made me feel really good last night. I think if I try to stand up, I might collapse." I teased.

*Incoming slight smut for you nasty readers because I've been M. I.A for a while🤭

As his fingers dug into my hips, Iroh let out a soft grunt.

I give him a light kiss on the cheek. I kissed his razor sharp jaw slowly.

The general let out a sigh as he placed his hands on my waist. I was encouraged to go further down his neck when he slightly threw his head back.

I began gently sucking on his collarbone as my hand moved to his toned chest. As he cupped my thighs and slipped his hands down my ass, he let out a low groan from his throat.

My lips returned to his neck, jaw, and cheek until I reached the corner of his mouth.

Just before we could kiss, I pulled back. I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine.

Iroh then adjusted me and pulled me over his crotch. As my clit sank onto his boner, Iroh moaned lowly.

Iroh's gaze moved from my eyes to lips, repeatedly. I placed the palm of my hand on his neck and pressed my lips onto his tenderly.