.VIII.

Vika

This letter is probably full of mistakes, I sincerely don't care.

My letters were supposed to last from Valentine's day to the terrible anniversary of this fucking war. but they will stop tonight.

How ? WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME ?
You played with me, let me imagine you liked me back. DID YOU ONLY IMAGINE A FUCKING MINUT WHAT CAN I HAVE FEEL WHEN I SAW THIS VIDEO ?

My roommates didn't talk to me about it at first. But how imagining your mouth without hers now ?

Why didn't you tell me ? Why didn't you say you were going out with her now?  The same music is playing in my headphones now, louder and louder, I might become deaf but I don't care.

Why did'nt you tell me ? Why did you waited I see it by myself ?

WHY EVERYTHING IS THAT DIFFICULT WITH YOU ?

My roommate just asked me if I thought it was serious between us. I answered that you let me think it could be, and the  disappeared. I don't think I never invented anything.

But you played so fucking much with me. I want to hide, I want to cry, to shout at everything and at everyone.

Didn't you thought I would have understand ? Everyone's saying it. I understand people well when they tell me something. Don't you think I would have understand ?
I would have been sad, yes but I wouldn't have feel that much pain and anger.

I would have understand.

I would have been sad yes

But I would have let you in her arms.

Now... I'm just coming home, like in this fucking song. And holding my tears.

Have a nice life, this is probably my last letter.

H