Chapter 1

Lavender's P.O.V

  I hate this place especially the caregivers. They are so heartless
I wasn't even given dinner because I got injured 

stupid if you ask me, but I'm used to it. I escape tonight, nothing is holding me back.

I'm lavender no last name. It's a struggle being shy most times and then my genes didn't help warding off attention with my curvy body

Hey! I'm not complaining

                                          ♡♡♡
Time to make my move. Stepping out of the room I bumped into nanny tasha
"Oomph, what are you doing up at this time young girl? "

what do you expect wart face? I've been denied dinner.

I kept my mouth shut not answering her question. She glared at me, scoffed and left me alone.
Making haste I ran off and went out the orphanage, having no luggage but my backpack with few clothes, I ran.

Freedom at last.

Then the clock struck 12 and I officially turned an adult.

I walked for quite a distance because I don't have money to spend on a bus ticket. I reached the next neighbourhood far from the orphanage

Not that they'd look for me seeing I'm already 18

"I should have left at noon, it's so chilly" thinking out loud, i passed an alleyway that looked pretty warm for the night before I go looking for work. I peered into the dark alleyway immediately gasping --being grateful that it was a quiet one no one would easy catch-- at the sight in front of me.

Two large men one with a gun the other with what looked like an... axe! And a bleeding man at their mercy. Gasping at the gruesome sight, they turned to the sound and before I could blink or runaway, the man with the axe reached my side with two long strides and injected me with something. Before my vision darkened, a thought crossed my mind...
he smells really good

Alec's P.O.V

It's been a very boring day. The person Oliver was torturing slumped in his hands and died but he did deliver the information we needed before he slumped.
I am very frustrated sexually and the girl moaning under me is annoying as hell
"Oh yes Alec, harder. Yes that's it, oh I'm close"

shut the fuck up girl

She finished and passed out from euphoria and I was left very unsatisfied.

"Hello, yeah I'll be with you in 20" I hung up. What's up now with Oliver and his demands
I cleaned myself up and covered the girl. Hopping on my motorcycle I zoomed off and then went to meet oliver. Stopping my bike a little way from the alleyway I'm supposed to meet him, I grabbed my axe.

Yes, an axe. I'm pretty flexible with that thing.

Besides, she's my first love.

Oliver had already done a number on the man's face so my job was halfway through. I was about to ask questions when I heard a gasp and I saw the most beautiful girl ever

I'm not even kidding

But she had to come with us. We can't risk it. I put some chloroform in a kerchief for some cases as this. I can't help but think as she falls backwards onto my arms that she will be ours.

Hello guys, so the first chapter what do you think *wiggles eyebrows* comment your opinions and please vote.
I purple you 💜