chapter 6

Oliver's POV
I was spinning on my chair and I heard a knock.
"Come in alec" I looked at him and motioned for him to sit down.

"I think we should let lavender go. She still has her life ahead, she can't be living in our lives. She could get hurt, hunted or killed by our enemies" as I spoke those words, alec grabbed my shirt and pulled me up.

"Don't bullshit me Oliver. We are not letting her go. She's good for us and we're content with her. You let her go, and I'm out" Alec spoke to me with so much fire and determination I had to rethink my decision.

"Fucker" apparently alec heard me because he was smirking.

We heard a knock some hours later and in walked a barefooted lavender in a lingerie.

"Fuck me" Alec whispered while taking in her body.

She came over to sit on my lap and dragged alec by his tie, she situated him in the middle of her legs and he knelt down raising her legs up. I pushed her body to lean back on me, and freed her tits from their confines.

Damn her tits are so soft and sensitive.

"Oli please your hands" she moaned in my ears. I started pinching her nipples while alec bent his head and toyed with her pink tight hole. After 3 orgasms, her eyes started drooping.

"Oh no darling, we aren't done with you" I placed her on the table and spread her legs reaching down to my table drawer, I brought out a vibrating dildo and turned it to its max and shoved it right into her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck" she cursed loudly, clenching round the dildo, I started thrusting the dildo hard and fast and she squirted in mine and alec's face.

"Damn baby, didn't know you could squirt, that was hot" Alec kissed her and she blushed red.

"Let's clean you up sweet girl" she yawned and cuddled up to me.

My sweet girl

Hey loves! Another chapter gone. Thanks for 200 reads! Means a lot you gave this piece a chance.

P.s this is a short story please. Leave comments please rating the smuts so far.

My exam was good, hoping for a good result. On to the next 💜🤭