Chapter 4

Sorry for the cliff hanger or something loves😙

Lavender's P.O.V

"Strip!!?" What the hell
Oh shush up lavvy you like the idea

"Yes lavender or shall I do it myself? I'd be very much obliged" the girl blushed furiously at Oli's words spoken with so much frivolity
"N nnno I can manage. Thank you sir" I knew what happened to them especially Oli when I call him sir I've observed that their pupils dilate and they adjust their pants.

What a cunning bitch

Taking off my singlet I'm left completely naked seeing as I removed my shorts and panties earlier on.

Then I heard a sharp intake of breath, turning to my left I felt arms snake around my waist and another set of arms around my torso.

"You know angel, I love seeing you naked but not as much as I'd love to see you writhing underneath Oliver.
Just then, i felt fingers on my inner thighs.

Alec pushed me down on the bed a
nd Oliver spread my legs with his broad shoulders and blew air on clit, making me shiver.

While alec was marking my neck and pinching my nipples, rolling them between two of his fingers, I reached for Oliver's hair and tugged hard making him groan and that sent vibrations to my sensitive clit, it tipped me off the edge and came so hard my vision washed white I was still spasming when Alec brought out his cock and shoved the tip to my lips.
"Suck it " he said it in a husky voice i started sucking on it I felt Oliver push into me, I felt so full I forgot how to breathe and choked on alec's cock but he seemed to enjoy it and started throat fucking me.

After a while, alec started bucking his hip and then he came and held my nose making me swallow his release then I peeped down to find Oliver looking at me with hooded eye and then he started rubbing circles viciously on my clit, I tried to push his hips and move away but he put a hand on my stomach and raised my legs to his shoulder.

"Oh fuck, yes right there, right there sir" he kept hitting that spot and I clenched and unclenched around him and he fucked me harder and he bent down to my ear and whispered "Cum sweet girl" I came so hard and after five thrusts Oli came as well and laid down next to me breathing deeply.

"That was amazing" Alec whispered in my ears and I blushed putting my head on Oliver's chest and I drifted off to sleep feeling sore and satisfied.

Hey yall, another chapter over. I had some things to attend to so I haven't updated in a long while but I'm working on a new project and it'll definitely be longer than this and worth it I promise. I purple you 💜
Off to the next!