Chapter 5

Hey loves! Another part here. Hope you enjoy it!

I woke up feeling sore all over, especially down there.
"Good morning princess" I looked up to the sound of that gruff voice coming face to face *literally* with Alec

"Oh, hi" I said cheerily aware of the red tinging my cheeks. Alec chuckled and oh my I want to head that sound everyday.

"Time to get up sweet cheeks" Alec pulled me away from Oliver's arms and carried to the bathroom.
"I didn't know Oli slept this deep" looking back at the curled up figure.
Alec snorted at my words
"Oh, he doesn't. The fucker is just content at the moment he's been awake since 3"
My eyes widened "three! In the morning. Respect" I mumbled making Alec full on cackle.

He ran a bath for me then scrubbed me clean.

         ⚠️little steamy⚠️
Alec's hand ran down my thighs and to my inner thighs, his knuckled brushed my bundle of nerves making me inhale sharply. He looked up at me with innocent eyes and a devious smirk and ran his finger down by slit by then I was out of the shower and placed on the counter. He started pumping a finger inside me slowly.

"A Alec, please" I begged like a needy bitch
"Please what you slut" He started going faster and used his other hand to cover my mouth.

He sped up and I started rocking my hips along with the rhythm of his fingers and before i could cum, he slipped his cock in Me and groaned out loud

"You're so tight mi amor" He rubbed my clit and held my neck while he fucked me hard. I started seeing stars when he was close and then we came at the same time after some seconds he  he still kept going riding out both our highs.

"Now let's shower for real" Alec chuckled at my spent form and after another round in the shower we were finally clean.
As we stepped out of the bathroom, we heard Oliver's voice and I could hear his smirk

"It's about time you both got out I was thinking of joining in" Oliver smirked at my flustered face.

Hey loves! Thanks for being patient. This chapter's a little short.