Chapter 3

Lavender's P.O.V
Hello my loves!! Like and vote thank youu💜

Oliver looked pretty tired and I could've sworn I saw blood covering his hands with a few burn marks.
When I woke up I felt so bashful after having a conversation with two hot men in their bed. I slept well and I'm sitting behind the counter waiting on Alec. He's making breakfast and I'm not supposed to help apparently.
Meanie
However unbeknownst to lavender, Oliver and Alec were going to ask her to stay with them for the meantime and woo her gradually.

Just then I smelt spicy aftershave and a musky scent. Wow, oli smells really good and then I felt him behind me. Leaning in unconsciously, he chuckled lowly and bent down
"The things I'd do to you if you were ours little one" and he lightly bit my ear
I was so turned on by his words. After breakfast the two men had some business to attend to and I was still so turned on by Oliver's words, that I went to the room and laid on the bed.

                                 ⚠️little smut⚠️

I shouldn't even be thinking about this, seeing I just met them a night ago but i can't seem to help myself about this situation.

I just want to get rid of that ache in my belly and this damp feeling in my panties. Maybe a teeny touch would help.

(A.N: she should have locked the door. Silly me😙)
I've never touched myself but I felt the urge to so I removed my shorts and panties and rubbed my clit moaning their names pumping a finger in and out, after a few minutes, my hips bucked and I spasmed, my legs still shaking from that sensation but feeling whiny about not getting rid of the ache, I opened my eyes and saw Alec looking at me and Oliver at my naked lower half and they stalked towards me Alec held me and Oliver bent down and licked a long stripe up my slit.
Moaning so loudly, he latched onto my clit and sucked loudly meanwhile, Alec's hand already found its way to my boobs and massaged it and played with my sensitive nipples.

He bent down and took one boob in his mouth playing with it. I was on clouds with the amount of pleasure I was receiving. Feeling a knot in my lower region, Oliver hummed right on my clit and that tipped me over

"Come" just that word from Oliver was enough.

I came so hard my vision washed white but he kept fucking me with his tongue to ride out my orgasm. I squirmed in their hold and he released me after some seconds his lips glistening with my release and Alec let go of my nipple. I was breathing hard.
I don't think I've ever blushed so red and hard in my life.

"You did really good love" Alec praised while Oliver went to get a warm towel to clean me up

                               ♥︎♥︎♥︎scene over♥︎♥︎♥︎
"Now that you've gotten your release, how about we talk about what just happened little one" Oliver questioned me sternly

"I I I'm sorry, okay!! It's just that what you said at the counter made me so damn flustered and achy and wet that I needed to get rid of it somehow" they were shocked at my sudden outburst their faces were comical but I managed to keep a straight face.

"It's okay sweet girl, we were just surprised to hear you moaning our names loudly" Alec confessed and I'm so shocked was I really loud?
"Well what does this make of us then? Because I won't be a mistress if that's what you're thinking" spilling out my thoughts

Shaking his head Oliver said something along the lines of relationship and that's where I stopped listening.

Should I really be involved with these two men from last night?
They might or can be deadly for all I know.
Should I give it a go? After all YOLO right?

Snapping their fingers in front of my face, and asking if I was okay? I accepted to be their submissive.

Yes a sub. This isn't a bdsm book for y'all

They looked pleased and then that look changed to one of hunger.

"Strip" they said in unison and in dominant voices
Shivering in excitement of what's to come and uncertainty I started with my singlet...

Hello my sweets!!! So we're finished with the third chapter. How's the book progressing.

To remind you, this isn't gonna be a very long book because I'm having issues with writing this book because of school and all.
Let's move one then.
I purple you💜