𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘? - 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 -

(Year) Unknown (Date) March 3rd (Time) 2:30 AM

- Nobody's POV -

It had been 2:30 in the morning, Haru Tsumiki had stirred awake from his sleep due to excitement at this time, for it was an important day.

- Haru's POV -

I woke up and it was still dark in my room, I can't sleep knowing how important today is, I really hope that everything has been planned right I can't wait. I checked the time on my phone and it was still 7 and a half hours until everyone would be awake in my house, time is moving too slowly for my liking. Although thinking about it now I do realize that this room I was in didn't quite look like my room, it looked slightly altered.

 I couldn't still be dreaming right? I had heard that you can't see the time in dreams and I had clearly just saw the time, or was that for clocks only? All I know is this is definitely not my room.

(Year) 2006 (Date) January 6th (Time) 6:30 AM

- Haru's POV -

I was in the middle of a good dream but was interrupted by the sound of my alarm to get ready for school. I was thinking to myself that I really need to get a new sound for that. I can't worry about that right now though..I have to get ready for school first. 

I put on my school uniform, it was a white dress shirt with a black tie and black pants, nothing really special. Then I grabbed my phone and my bag and headed off for my day of school.

(Time) 8:30 AM

- Nobody's POV -

Haru was walking down the halls as he normally does when he gets to school, for he has nothing else very important to do, until he runs into a familiar face. It happens to be a close friend, a blue haired boy, Aiko.

- Haru's POV -

I was walking down the halls as I do since there isn't much to do at school, until I bumped into a friend. It was Aiko Likato.

- Nobody's POV -

"Oh hello Haru" Aiko greeted with a slight smile.

"..Hello" Haru replied to Aiko in a almost irritated sounding tone.

"Are you ok? You sound kind of annoyed" Aiko asked in a slightly worried tone.

"Yes sorry, I just had something on my mind is all" Haru cautiously said back.

"Oh ok. Well I'll see you after class, ok?" Aiko asked.

"Yeah sure" Haru said back.

- Haru's POV -

Why did I lie about saying I had something on my mind? Did I have something on my mind? For some reason I can't remember. Maybe I was just spacing out.. Yeah that was probably it. Just spacing out.

꧁ ༺ 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘 - 𝕯𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕷𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖍 ༺꧂

- Haru's POV -

I am kind of happy that classes are over for now and I can just hangout. Although, I do need to meet up with Aiko, and if I had to guess he probably also brought along Takano. If I had to be honest with myself I would admit that I have been annoyed with them for no apparent reason, at least I think for no reason at least.

- Nobody's POV -

Aiko had indeed brought Takano with him and so Takano being the main lead of the group (Being the only one who is really sociable) She led everyone to the benches outside of the school halls where a lot of the students ate.

- Haru's POV - 

Takano led us to the benches to eat, or really just to talk about our days or whatever ended up being brought up in the conversation that day. It was always something different pretty much never the same conversation twice. Whether it had been computers, a new app, food, or whatever. Something new was always brought up. I doubt it would be any different today.

- Nobody's POV - 

"Sooo.. Anyone find someone they like yet? Personally I have been looking for a hallway crush as always" Takano started with a curious look at both Haru and Aiko.

"..Hmm..Well not really I suppose" Aiko had more silently replied to the question.

"Really?! Not even one person?" Takano practically yelled spitting in Aiko's face.

"..Nope." Aiko hushly replied.

"What about you Haru? Do you have anyone in mind?" Takano curiously asked ignoring Aiko's response as per usual.

"Haru?" Both Takano and Aiko had asked.

- Haru's POV -

In that moment it wasn't very clear but, I snapped. Or "spaced out" again.

꧁ ༺  𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉 ༻ ꧂