𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘? - 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 -

- Haru's POV -

I awoke the next morning to the sound of my alarm going off, I don't know why considering it was the weekend.

I felt drowsy, like I had just been dragged a couple of miles down a rocky road. I did not feel good. Maybe I am sick. I should probably find a thermometer and take my temperature to see if I have a fever. It doesn't matter to me if I am sick, it will just annoy me a bit during the day.

I sat up in bed and got up to go look for my thermometer. I checked all around the house until I finally found it in the bathroom, and I took my temperature. That was definitely not normal, 149.5 is not a normal temperature is all I know.

Well, I am most definitely sick...Although I should really be dead at this point. Maybe the thermometer just needs new batteries. I haven't used it in a long time so maybe the batteries had run out of juice. Yeah..That may just be it.

꧁ ༺ 30 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔱𝔢𝔰 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯 ༻ ꧂

I finally after thirty long minutes found where I put the batteries. I replaced the old ones with the new found batteries and tried the thermometer again. But this time it had gone into the negative numbers, I think there is something wrong with me. Usually I would be like a solid 98.6 or so. I decided to pick my phone up and schedule a doctor's appointment.

I scheduled the doctor's appointment to be in two days, luckily this place can get people in as quick as possible since usually the wait is a week or so, and by then you aren't even sick anymore. Well, while I wait for my appointment to come all I can do is sit in bed and watch TV or something since I can't really go out. Well actually I could but I rather not get people sick if I am sick.

꧁ ༺  6 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯 ༻ ꧂

It feels like it has been forever and it has only been six damn hours. How annoying, these are going to be some long days I guess.

All of a sudden it went black.

And there I was again, back in this black and white unknown land. Well I mean I know what the place is called, but still I knew barely anything about this place.

Something about this time was different, this time the sky was black and the ground was white. The shades seem to have switched.

I looked around, and this time I realized that It was nowhere to be seen this time. I was really hoping I would be able to talk to It again considering I still had more questions I wanted to ask. But for now I will actually try walking around the place to see where I am being contained for the time.

I just noticed that I don't feel sick to my head and stomach anymore though. That may be nice but I still don't know if I am actually back in the 𝔘𝔫𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱. Considering that the shades are inverted here.

Author's Note -

- Sorry for the short chapter -

꧁ ༺  𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 ༻ ꧂