𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘? - 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 -

- Haru's POV -

I awoke the next morning to my boring room as per usual. I didn't really have many plans for today since school is still out for now.

I will probably just go around town and browse some stores or something, but honestly I really hope for once that I run into Aiko and Takano. I was bored and had nothing to do for today so it would be nice to have some form of entertainment. Disappointingly, it would be difficult to find where they are in such a big place, plus they are probably busy today.

꧁ ༺  𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖓 ༻ ꧂

I was walking through town until I caught a glimpse of a dark figure in the trees. Was it the thing from the other world? I might just be overthinking it, it can't be it. I think I am starting to get paranoid and am seeing things that aren't actually there.

I continued walking and finally came across a clothing store, I needed more clothes since I only had like three outfits, one being my school uniform. The other was my pajamas, and the third was for daytime.

"Yup, I definitely need more clothes." I mumbled to myself.

I entered the clothing store and looked around at the selection. They had pretty good clothes, but not really my style from what I can see. Yes, I am a boring person, but I still have standards. I continued looking through the clothes until I found something to my liking, then all of a sudden I hear someone call from behind me.

"Yeah, that is a pretty good choice!" They yelled.

It was Takano, what an unlikely run in. I was still pleased to see her though. 

"Hello Takano, and thank you." I replied to her.

She seemed pleased by my answer and walked over to me holding more clothes.

"You should try these on, you would look great in them!" She said smiling happily at me.

I nodded with a smile back at her and she handed me the clothes to try on. She then proceeded to drag me into the fitting room to see how I look.

꧁ ༺ - 2 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 - ༻ ꧂

We were there for around 2 hours trying on clothes. Once we were finally done we paid for the clothes and headed out the door.

"Well I will see you later Haru, I need to get to work!" Takano said kind of disappointed.

"Okay, Goodbye and thanks for today." I said pleased with the day.

She smiled at me and left for work.

I am kind of upset we didn't get to hang out longer but at least I had more than three outfits to wear during the day. Now that I think of it, hanging out with her completely took my mind off of 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔘𝔫𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱. I was pleased with how today went, but it was getting late so I should probably head back to my lonely place.

I walked home in the dark, I looked at my phone and realized that it was already 10 PM. I was shocked to see this, so I picked up the pace of my walking and headed home quicker.

I finally made it home after another fifteen minutes and went to unlock the front door. I walked inside and looked around, it was actually pretty messy. I should probably clean up tomorrow.

I went over to the bathroom and took a shower since I was dirty from being in town.

After I showered I put my newly bought pajamas on and got in bed. I actually quite enjoyed today, I got to have something to do other than be alone or sit at home all day. Although I still am wanting to ask It the questions I didn't get to ask yesterday. But for now I should get some sleep. Until tomorrow.

I turned my lamp off and went to bed feeling happy about today.

꧁ ༺   ( 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 ) ༻ ꧂