𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘? - 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 -

- Quick Author's Note -

I was practically passed out asleep writing this so sorry if there are any spellings errors or things that don't exactly make sense. Also, sorry for not posting in a while I have been busy with school and grades etc... Anyways Enjoy!

Thank You!

----------------------------------------------------

I walk around a bit in this unfamiliar setting and set out to find the boundary of this place.

All of a sudden I start to feel a really sharp stabbing pain right in the back of my head. It felt like my head was bleeding even though to the touch I know it was not. The pain only lasted for about two seconds, but it still was out of the random  and very painful to feel.

I attempt to ignore what had happened and proceed to walk to what is probably the edge of this land. I feel the sharp pain again, this time straight in my back. I touch it again, and this time there is blood, but not normal light or dark colored blood. My blood was for some reason white colored. Was it even blood then? It didn't feel warm I noticed. It felt oddly cold to the touch.

Just as I sit down to see what may be causing it, it happens again right in my chest, this time I completely blacked out.

꧁ ༺ ??? 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯 ༻ ꧂

I woke up.

I wasn't back where I was in the place I live, but this time I was in the more familiar place.

The shades were swapped to their normal patterns black ground and white sky. I felt the spots I had felt the pain, and there was no sharp pain, nor any blood now.

I wonder what that place was?

Is there another world like this one out there?

Why do I ask so many questions I can't answer?

I hate this a lot.

I look around the place with no sign of It or the shadowy figure I keep seeing. I am starting to get very sick of this place.

I see some grey looking clouds this time though. Flat land too.

I wonder if It even knows that I am here right now.

I think I will just lay here until I eventually get back home.

...

"Yup..This is way too boring, even for me."

I go to get up but instead get pulled back down into an unfamiliar familiar grip. It feels like somebody that I know...But I thought I was the only one here.

I slowly turn around to look behind me and see this blurry and shadowy figure hooking onto me with it's nails.

I almost scream with how terrified I am, and it doesn't seem to miss it.

It doesn't let go, it just grips onto me even tighter, starting to dig into my skin.

It slowly digs deeper and deeper and deeper...Until I feel this awful burning sensation in my arm. It is throbbing and I can feel my heartbeat in it.

That Thing's nails are in my flesh, grinding straight into the bone ever so slowly. Until, I finally wake up from that nightmare of a place breathing extremely heavily. I have nothing to say, I am speechless. I have nobody to talk to about this right now.

 What do I do?

꧁ ༺ 𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 ༻ ꧂