𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘? - 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 -

I rushed out of my living space straight to the forest area of the town I live in.

I didn't understand what had just happened. A thought just struck me and so did another sharp pain.

I pull up my sleeve to look at my arm and see this time regular red blood seeping through my clothes. Being sick was not a problem for me right now. What is a problem for me right now is how am I bleeding in the real world?

I sit down on a nearby rock and rip off part of my sleeve to wrap around the injury.

I am panicking really badly now realizing that I saw whatever that thing was up front. Now that I think about..what was that thing that grabbed me? It was completely blacked out, all I could see was two white looking eyes and really long nails, or can I even call them nails? They were more like claws.

I try to get up from where I am sitting but end up sitting back down instead. This time I use my left arm to help me stand up and go to walk around and explore this place.

I think I am starting to get more and more paranoid though. I keep thinking that someone or something is staring at me. I never had that feeling before when I would walk around, so it was brand new to me to feel this way.

Maybe it is time to go home..Yeah I should head back now. I have been wandering for a couple minutes and can't even stand doing that without this feeling. Plus, I need to properly disinfect this wound.

------------------------------------------------------

- Back at home -

------------------------------------------------------

I sit down and try to relax, I have already disinfected the injured part of my right arm and now should try to relax.

I turn on the TV and scroll through the channels to see what is on right now. I don't see anything that interesting to watch so I leave it on the most interesting of the uninteresting channels. 

I lay down in a reclining position still feeling the aching of my now properly bandaged arm.

At this point, I am going to have to get this checked out too.

I wince in pain as I subconsciously move my right arm to pick up my phone completely somehow forgetting the injury.

I quickly lay my arm back down and use my left arm to grab my phone to check the time. I look and squint my eyes at the sudden bright light to re-adjust. I see that the time is almost midnight. Honestly I am not that tired right now so I will just hangout here until I pass out, and so I did. For hours, then more hours, then more hours...Then even more hours....

I realized it was already morning time looking at the light seeping through the windows.

I should really invest in some curtains, I hate the light.

I sit around for another few seconds until I get up to take some medicine to reduce the pain.

I grab a glass of water and some ibuprofen to help with my arm. I attempt to drink the water but when it hits my tongue...it tastes terrible.

꧁ ༺ 𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 ༻ ꧂

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was kind of uneventful, I didn't really know what to do for it. Hope you enjoyed it anyways though.