𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘? - 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 -

Why does the water not taste good? It is water, it quite literally is tasteless.

Maybe something got into the water source, or it needs to be cleaned. Either way, bottled water it is for now.

I took my pills and went outside this time to get some vitamin D. I am really pale so I definitely need it.

I sat in a chair and got comfortable with my phone in hand. I scrolled through my phone until I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Something..Misplaced?

It was a note on the fence with a knife to hold it in place.

I looked at the so called note, and it actually wasn't a note at all. It was a picture of something that I find to be very familiar. It had my signature sloppily written on the bottom right side of the paper. I guess I must have drawn it.

It was a dark figure with white eyes. Just like the shadowy figure from that nightmare place.

It doesn't mean that this drawing is connected to that place necesserily, since kids draw random and stupid stuff all the time, but still. Very suspicious for it to appear out of nowhere might I add with a knife in it outside.

I looked around to see nobody else here, so I take the paper and the knife off the fence and inside.

I set them on the counter to look at later, but then I realize that I left my phone outside.

I head back out to go grab it, but see that it has now gone missing.

I searched around the chair I was sitting in and the fence, but it was nowhere to be found. I went back inside to see if maybe I just didn't see it on the counter, but still nothing there. I checked all of where I walked, I checked to see if it got stuck to me, triple checked the outside area, but nothing. I decided I should take a break from looking really quick and eat something. So, I went back into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of Hawaiian bread from the cabinet.

꧁ ༺ ( 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕 ) ༻ ꧂

I looked for a whole 3 hours, but I never found my phone. I even checked places where my phone definitely would not be. I gave up eventually and sat down on my bed.

I decided that since school was going to be back on soon, I should get ready to deal with it. Also, since I am already feeling less sick, I will cancel my appointment at the doctor's office. Except the fact that I just realized I missed it today. Great, just great. At least I get to hang out with Takano and Aiko soon. I am at least happy, or at least sort of happy about that. For now though, I wait until school starts.

I go to turn off the light on my nightstand, but then, there is where I see my phone sitting by a blurred out picture frame. I checked everywhere, there was no way for my phone to get here without being moved by someone else, or did I move is subconsciously?

------------------------------------------------------

A/N-

I am so sorry for how long it took for this to come out. It is nearing the end of the school year so I had so much work to turn in. Then I was planning stuff for my Birthday, so it has been very busy around my household. Anyways, thank you for the wait, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter (even though it was pretty boring). Chapter 10 will be out soon.

P.S. - Sorry if there are a ton of mistakes in this chapter revolving around the story. Thanks.

꧁ ༺ ( 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 ) ༻ ꧂