𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘? - 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 -

- Sorry for not updating in some time -

- Haru's POV -

"Where am I?"

"Did it finally happen?"

"This seems different than what I had saw."

"Wait a minute..I can move now?"

- Nobody's POV -

Haru looked around, it seemed that he had been falling in a pitch black area except the light aura radiating from himself. It was still dark.. There was no ground to be seen. The only thing he could see was himself falling very VERY slowly. Why was it different this time? Was it because he wasn't at school or near people?  His thoughts reached a quick end once he saw the end to the tunnel-like system he had been falling from.

- Haru's POV -

I see the end. I am going to die aren't I. I braced myself for impact. 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅?

I looked around for a second and all of a sudden it had gotten brighter. I blinked my eyes a few times to adjust to the new lighting. This place doesn't feel like a dream or anything I notice. It feels like I am laying on grass except it is pitch black with a white sky in view above me. It looked to be.. a field? Strange. I don't see any signs of life.

Suddenly I saw a faint figure in the distance, it looked like someone familiar to me from what I saw. I couldn't fully tell though since they were surrounded in a black like missed moving fast.

Then I noticed it, trees. The first signs of life I have seen so far besides what seemed to be that person, but I didn't see those trees there before..I'll brush it off for now.

Since I can somehow move, I decided to finally stand up.

"..Hello..?" I called out.

There was no response.

- Nobody's POV -

Haru looked around to ensure they're surroundings to make sure he wasn't going crazy. Everything seemed to be in place now. There seemed to be field like grounds in every direction except the direction of the forest where that "person" had been lurking around. It seemed obvious that there was only one way to go this time, and that way was through the forest.

- Haru's POV -

My only was to go is through the forest it seems, but I still want to try the field area first just to make sure that there was nothing there since it seemed misty out here. I started walking that way, but then..*BANG*. I ran straight into a wall. I looked up since I had fallen over, there was nothing there though, no wall nothing. Was the wall invisible..? That can't be that is impossible..but now that I think about it this place could technically be an impossible thing to happen to somebody.

I decided to stand up and touch the seemingly invisible wall.

"Yup..This is 100% not normal", I spoke.

"..What is this place anyways..?" I questioned to myself, but then I heard a voice and a screen appeared in front of my very eyes.

"Welcome to 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." The screen spoke.

I knew it now, I am going crazy for sure, I thought.

Then what happened next surprised me.

"Let me tell you first, you are not going crazy." The screen boldly stated.

I was about to say something but I didn't get the change because the screen began to speak again.

"In this place, everything is a figment of your imagination, or in other words what you believe is happening." The screen commented.

"I can't believe it.." I spoke softly in a almost inaudible voice.

"This place could be based on actual events you may not remember, or it could all be fiction. You will most certainly not be able to tell the difference." The screen announced to me.

I can't comprehend anything right now..my mind feels fuzzy, and I can barely hear what the screen was saying to me. I felt like I was going to pass out soon. I felt drowsy, and exhausted, like the life has been sucked out of me and I am just a corpse. Maybe I was dying. I don't know anymore.

"Please refer to me as It. For my system does not require an actual name." The screen spoke to me louder.

I snapped back somehow for no reason, and I thought about it, this reminded me exactly of a video game. A screen, instructions. This seemed like a video game even though it is apparently my imagination. Wait..

"Does this mean that my actual body is still in my room on my bed?" I quickly asked "It".

"Yes." It answered back to me.

Okay then..That gives me a bit more information, now then I should probably ask why and what is the reason I keep getting brought here.

"..So-" I began but got interrupted.

"Also 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊, 𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖎𝖊." It spoke in a not as robotic or gentle tone.

Then suddenly a dark mist surrounded my body and everything was disappearing.

"Wait!" I shouted.

But at that moment, I had officially "woke up" from " 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 " As It had said earlier.

I blinked awake, it seemed kind of like a dream but like I was awake in it. I still have many questions that I need to ask, but at least I know a bit more information about this place..and that I can not tell anyone about it no matter what I do, or what pressure, and / or who it is. I need to keep this a secret for as long as possible. Maybe next time I go there then I can finish asking my questions..But until then, I will go back to sleep.

꧁ ༺ ( 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 ) ༻ ꧂