x

Anakin is going through some training exercises with Gungi since Evelyn had to go to Utapau, "Good!" Anakin calls out, impressed with Gungi's impressive dueling against the droids, "Alright, come at me!" The Jedi Master challenges

Gungi looks a little hesitant, knowing Anakin's dueling prowess, "Hey, be confident in yourself," Anakin teaches, "Let the Force flow through you, let it guide your movements," Gungi nods, closing his eyes, focusing on the Force.

Gungi slowly approaches Anakin, spinning his saber before he enters combat with form five, genuinely impressing Anakin.

Though a padawan is no match for The Chosen One, who easily knocks Gungi back to the ground, "Come on, what did Master Zaad teach you?"

"Always get back up, no matter what!" Gungi growls in response, eager to get back at it. The two keep going like this for an hour before Anakin stops the training.

"You're getting better," Anakin says, resting a hand on the Wookiee's shoulder, "You're going to be an incredible Jedi one day, Gungi," Anakin compliments. 

Gungi bows in respect, thankful for the compliment as the two sit down, drinking some water while they rest, "You realize that you're a part of the greatest and most powerful lineage of Jedi, right?" Anakin questions.

"Lineage?" Gungi responds, not knowing exactly what that means.

Anakin nods, going into explanation, "Well, a lineage is the line of a Jedi," Anakin says, not knowing exactly how to put it into words, "So, Master Yoda, grand master of the Order, he trained Count Dooku," Gungi's eyes go wide at the mention of the Sith Lord, "Before he left the order, Dooku was a great and wise Jedi, and he trained Master Qui Gon," Anakin looks down in sadness, missing his early mentor, "Master Qui Gon trained my master, Obi Wan-"

"And Master Kenobi trained you, who trained Master Zaad, who's training me!" Gungi says excitedly, catching on to what Anakin's saying.

Anakin laughs, "Exactly," he responds, "Alright, let's go again!"

***

Evelyn and Obi Wan land back on Coruscant, "Home sweet home," Obi Wan says happily, taking a case with the four lightsabers that Grievous stole in his hands as the two make their way down the exit ramp.

Evelyn fiddles with her fingers, "I have a meeting," she says suddenly, walking off to a speeder, leaving Obi Wan furrows his eyebrows, not sure where she would be going, but doesn't question it.

Evelyn heads towards the senate building against her better judgement, still terrified of her visions of Anakin's death, not ever wanting it to come true.

***

That night, on the other side of the city, Evelyn &  Anakin exit a familiar apartment, "Thank you for coming by," Padme tells her old friend.