xiv - the prophecy fulfilled

Anakin  stands tall, rage coursing through his vains, menacingly pointing his cobalt blade towards Sidious, "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE FOR THAT!" He yells, pacing back and forth as Evelyn stands behind him, a pillar of unwavering support, her orange bla...

Anakin stands tall, rage coursing through his vains, menacingly pointing his cobalt blade towards Sidious, "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE FOR THAT!" He yells, pacing back and forth as Evelyn stands behind him, a pillar of unwavering support, her orange blade at the ready.

Sidious snarls before the two avatars of the force, light and dark, raise up a bundle of senate pods, launching them at each other, ultimately missing the intended targets.

Evelyn charges Sidious while Anakin flips over Sidious, standing on the edge of the pod, twirling his blade with ease, blocking every strike sent his way, leaning into the Force and defense more and more before being blasted by lightning.

Sidious smiles, seeing Anakin severely backpedal to evade the maneuvers coming his way. Anakin sees this smile and finally realizes what it's going to take to defeat the Sith.

Sidious keeps pushing more and more towards his failed prospect, not noticing Anakin's growing smirk. He sees an opening and swipes at Anakin's neck, but Anakin just drops straight below the saber to another senate pod.

Palpatine leaps down after him, and Anakin's calculated advantage allows him to unleash a powerful roundhouse kick, connecting directly with Palpatine's already damaged jaw.

Anakin becomes a blur, ducking, rolling, and spinning, slicing Sidious' robes and his hilt in half, destroying the blade before he's caught off guard as Sidious pulls out another blade instantly, but before he can cut through a shocked Anakin, his blade is halted by Evelyn's orange saber before she throws him with the force, buying Anakin a moment of time to catch his breath.

The two of them thought that their bond was enough to get them through this, but they severely underestimated Palpatine's manipulation of the dark side of the force.

Palpatine leaps towards the two Jedi as they break the attack, following up in an impressive maneuver, the two Jedi keeping Palpatine on his heels for a while before he gets tired of these games.

He kicks Evelyn back as he ferociosly attacks Anakin. His strikes were ferocious and calculated, and as Evelyn rejoined the fight, she struggles to regain her footing.

Her once fluid and graceful movements were now strained as she desperately tries to fight off Sidious's relentless fury. Despite her resillience, a moment of distraction cost her as Palpatine's blade found its mark,cutting upwards on her arm before slashing across her back.

She staggered back, a cry of pain escaping her lips. Fortunately, the back wound wasn't too deep, but Anakin's heart raged on at the sound of the woman that he loved in pain, and in Palpatine's arrogance, he taunts their vulnerability.

With a newfound aggression, Anakin strikes at the Sith Lord. Each swing of his lightsaber being a declaration of his determination to protect Evelyn at all costs by keeping her out of this fight from this point on.