Introduction: chapter one

Damian's view

I just walking through my favorite place in hell thinking up a way to rebel against my father

Stupid Dad, thinking I can't make him mad, all he does is hang out with that Sadam guy. I wish there was a way to make him mad

As soon as I said that a strong wind blew and smacked me in the face with a school poster for South Park Middle School. OF COURSE! if I go to school that'll surely make him mad.

I smiled and quickly ran back to the castle to pack my bag and head off to school tomorrow, because tomorrow is the day I make my father flip his lid.

Pip's View

I woke up splendid and exited for the school day ahead, I quickly packed my things ,ate my breakfast and started walking to the bus stop where I saw the other school boys waiting as well. Cartman was on the phone asking his mom to buy him something like always, Kyle and stan were playing around and laughing, Kenny had butters on his lap while they cuddled and almost looked asleep, if you ask me I think they make a splendid couple indeed.

"Good morning Gentlemen, How are you all doing this fine day"

I said while I greeting them with a great big smile

"Shut up Pip! I'm trying to get my mom to buy me the new chimpokomon game!"

Cartman yelled at me while talking with his mom on the phone but still somehow stuffing his mouth with cheesy poofs

"Sup Pip, it is a nice day"

Stan greeted me with a smile back while holding Kyle's hand.

Kenny and butters didn't talk because they were too busy cuddling, I don't mind because I'm super happy for them.

After school I walked back to my house while whipping the spit off my shoes from some of the bullies. I go inside and get tucked into bed waiting for what tomorrow will bring