Chapter 12: Pip's Worries

Pip's POV

I was looking at my phone, seeing Damien Text me and i immediately got nervous, why did he text me and why am i so nervous about it!? All he's doing is saying hi and...asking if I'm okay? He must be talking about what happened at school Today. I took a deep breath and simply just texted him back.

"Yeah I'm okay, what about you?"

"Damien - Yeah im Okay, i enjoyed watching the fight at school"

"Oh, That's good i guess"

How did he enjoy the fight? I get it some people enjoy seeing violence but those girls really got hurt. Not to mention Eric and Jimmy probably Got Chewed out by P.C Principal. They actually texted me about it. I'm glad they have my backs.

"Damien - Yeah, it was fun seeing people hurt each other, that bebe girl got into the fight, glad she's put of my way."

"What do you mean out of your way? And of what?"

"Damien - I told you before, I'm going to rule this school and you'll be my second in Command. Mabye we'll see"

Second in command? That sounded really nice, Being next to Damien, Just me and him- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!? Mabye i just need to get some sleep.

Damien's POV

I told him about how he might be my second in command, mabye i mean he's the only one I've really met. Soon i saw a message from my dad.

"Satan The Pussy! - Hey Damien Me and Saddam Are gonna be out a bit longer, you okay? Not that i care or anything."

"Fuck off. I don't care about you and Saddam or whatever kinda kinky weird shit you do"

"Satan The Pussy! - you take that back, Saddam is a nice guy Damien. He takes care of me, makes me happy."

"He doesn't make ME happy, the only times he makes you happy is when you two are bashing against the fucking wall!"

When i texted that i threw my phone at the wall, left a little dent and luckily my phone wasn't cracked. I just sat down on my bed and grabbed a controller and started gaming again. Later i plugged in my phone and sent a message to pip telling him i was gonna sleep. Hopefully I'll sleep through the bashing tonight.