Chapter 17: HOUSE PARTY!!

(hello Everyone! I'd just like to thank everyone for Keeping up with my First ever book and Ship writing thing, I'm so sorry that I keep taking long massive breaks, it was recently my Bday on the 22nd as well as Me spending Valentine's Day with my BF but Nonetheless I'll Keep Making this book And Hoping you all will like it)

Damien's POV

I was exited to play beer pong and have been training for a bit, not with beer obviously with like soda. I Started out and hit a ball into the first cup as Fatso Drank it and did the same. Getting the ball into one of my cups as I drank it, it left a sour taste in my mouth but I liked it, just a sour aftertaste. The other guys Cheered me on and so did pip, I saw him cheer and clap a bit and actually felt a bit good. Is that a weird thing??

Soon We both got to the last cup. Pip Looked nervous for me while The fatso started taunting me. I Sighed and Looked over at him.

"How about we make this interesting. Whoever Misses has to take a shot of the strongest Shit I brought?"

"Sure! And I'm not Fat I'm just Bigboned!"

Like a fool he agreed to it but I was also kinda of the fool for Making that type of Bet. I Threw the cup, Everyone went silent as it Bounced Off the rim of the cup And Into It like a basketball.

"Looks like you gotta drink that and take a shot."

"H-How!? THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE."

everyone started cheering for me while some of the guys laughed a bit at Eric, Pip Came up to me and hugged me But soon I started feelings something in my chest..it felt weird So I Slightly Nudged him Off of me

"Uhhh I gotta go use the bathroom real quick."

"O-okay, Don't take too long!"

I went into the bathroom And closed the door, I Kept feeling that Feeling in my chest, it Felt like Something was about to Burst out of my chest like some sorta Alien....that would be cool but Not the time.

"What's wrong with me?"

I looked into the Mirror as I kept feeling it, I held my chest and Held it a bit as I Locked the door when I heard someone banging on it.

Pip's POV

I Got a bit sad when Damien Nudged me off of him but then he said he had to go Piss so I Left him to go use it. I looked around at someo of the other guys as We all Smiled and had fun.

I saw Cartman Going over to The bathroom door and Started Banging on it while looking upset and some Beer Leaking from his mouth since he did the shot Like he Said he would.

"Hey! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE I GOTTA PISS!!"

I ran over to him And Got him to stop and Sighed. He looked at Me And just scoffed Walking off to one of the Other bathrooms.

"Eric where are you going?"

"I'm gonna piss in my backyard since that asshole wants to hog the bathroom!"

I Laughed a bit when he said he was gonna go pee in his backyard, Clyde laughed and Got his phone ready to try and record it for Blackmail.

Soon Damien Came back out of the bathroom So I Went over to him

"Are you okay Damien? You took a bit in there and Sorry about Cartman Banging on the door.."

"It's okay Pip."

I smiled a bit When he Told me it was okay, We kept partying a bit Until Clyde Stood on his coffee table And Held up a Beer bottle.

"Alright guys, who's ready for Some Spin the bottle?"