Chapter 15: Interrogation Part 2

Tweek's POV

After a hour or so of us actually telling Pip the danger We all sat down in his kitchen as he made us some Drinks, luckily it was soda instead of Tea so we were happy. Craig and I were sitting down while Pip was pacing around the room a bit.

"Pip We are being serious, his dad is Satan. We saw him like going into a glowing red hole Yesterday when we were out on a Picnic at the park."

Was I worried he knew about our little picnics? No I wasn't. I just hope those Japanese girls and Cartman don't see because God damn they're annoying. The art is sometimes cute by the girls but they can get annoying when they ask you a bunch of questions.

"Well I......I still wanna be his friend!"

Pip Yelled at us a bit, I was shocked he got a bit angry since the only time he got angry was in dodgeball when we beat all those Chinese kids. God that was ruthless.

Pip's POV

"I still want to be his friend, I'm sorry for yelling I lost control thee for a little bit."

I didn't mean to tell, and I was right I still want to be his friend. Even if his dad is super scary. I saw the good in him and I think he saw the good in me. Soon Craig spoke up

"Okay we understand that, how about we invite some of the guys over here and we can, mabye watch a movie. Your parents are out right?"

Yeah they're always out, I never knew why. I just nodded and Smiled a bit at the thought of watching A movie with some of the others. While Craig and tweek Texted everyone I pulled out my phone and started texting David, oh I got a text from him.

"David - Hey Pip, How are you?.."

Awww he seemed really sad since he used the dots. I should probably try to cheer him up. Maybe I could invite him to come watch the movies with us?

"Oh I'm good, is everything okay?"

"David - No not really, My dad's being an asshole with his boyfriend again. They forced me to feed ducks."

"Well that must not be that bad. I still hope your Day gets better. Me and Some of my friends are gonna watch a movie and hang out at my house if your interested."

"David - Ehhh I don't know, Depends on the movie really. I'm mostly into action and horror."

That actually got me thinking for a moment, what movie were we gonna watch? I didn't know what so I checked the group chat to see what movie they were all planning on

"Kenny - Well I would come but me and Butters are Having a Date night. I'm taking him to the Italian place so"

"Clyde - Awww that's too bad man, I got Disney Plus over here at my house plus my dad's out at the bar so we could have it here if Pip doesn't have anything 🙄"

"Craig - Well he has some good stuff, but I'll ask if he's okay with going to your place"

As soon as I saw that I pretended to not Read it as Craig asked me. I was okay with it and yes unfortunately I don't have Disney Plus I only have Netflix. I nodded with a smile

"Yeah I'm cool with going over to Clyde's place. Are we going now? I'll go change into something more, chill vibe"

"Alright dude but don't take too long."

I ran upstairs to my room and got changed into Some Baggy Pants I didn't grow into just yet, I put a belt on so they Wouldn't fall down and I Put in a collar shirt with a Long sleeves underneath. I went down and smiled while putting on my hat. Tweek and Craig looked at me confused

"Dude, we NEED to take you shopping for some clothes outside if your fancy ones."

Tweek nodded in agreement to him, I thought my clothes were pretty nice but I guess I'd give them a try at clothing me. Soon we all got a text from Clyde telling us to bring snacks since he had, BOOZE!? I didn't think we'd drink. Now my stomach feels all Wobbly and so do my knees.

"Oh shit Clyde has booze? Hell yeah. Pip if you don't have any snacks we can hit up our houses in the way there."

"Craig can bring snacks and soda while I can bring Cafe Treats and Coffee, my parents Have a lot so they wouldn't mind."

I nervously nodded while giving them a thumbs up, I Pulled out my phone while they Walked to the door and I grabbed my House keys to lock the Door. I was about to text David but looked at Craig and tweek

"Hey guys, is it okay if I bring a plus one?"

"Uhhh yeah sure dude, just tell him to bring some snacks or something."

I smiled and started texting Damien the address and telling him to get snacks while me, Craig and tweek started heading to Craig's house since we'd stop there first. I'm so exited but Scared at the same time