Chapter 13: Unexpected Guest

[This Chapter Is In Damien's POV Only Hope it's Okay]

Unfortunately the plan didn't work, I woke up nothing but half an hour later to cracks in the wall. I sighed and changed into my normal clothes and headed outside, seeing people suffer would usually make me happy but for some reason i keep thinking about that Pip Guy. Could he manye be thinking if me right Now? Probably not since he'd probably be Sleeping. Soon i heard a thud next to me, it appeared to be a guy in a orange Tank Top and Black Sweatpants with blonde hair.

"Lenny Right?"

I helped him back onto his feet as he wiped off his face. He didn't have his big thick parka on so I could actually make out what he was saying.

"It's Kenny, and thanks. Im guessing this is hell since your here and i hear screaming all around me."

"Yep, that means you died and your here to suffer and all that crap. Look I'm not my dad so you can Leave if you want."

For some reason he just sighed and somehow wasn't scared or bothered by the fact he was in hell.

"Ehh don't worry, I'll be out by Tomorrow. Lile always. And no one will remember, not even you probably."

I was curious on him, was he a superhuman? Was he cursed with immortality? He seemed to welcome death. I didn't question it

"Uhhh okay, well what happened? Dod you fall in a hole? Get shot?"

"Nah i actually electrocuted myself with the toaster trying to get my poptarts out with a fork."

He seemed to chuckle about this like it was a common thing. To be honest i was intrigued by him and wanted to know more about his immortality. We began talking and soon i found out some info.

"Wait so You know pip and he beat Chinese people in dodge ball for being called a Frenchie?"

"Yep, even scared me back then. I saw him falling for ya. Did you know?"

What does he mean falling for me? Loke my dad and saddam!? GROSS. He said something about me falling for him back

"Wait me falling for him? What do you mean like love? Domination? Mind control?"

"What!? No man! I mean love. He's falling for you a bit ya know. He may nit know but i have a sneaking suspicion."

Hmmm, I don't know if he's playing with me or trying to trick me. I won't take his word right now but ill definitely stay alert. Later after we were done talking he shot back to the living world and i went back to bed for the next morning.