Chapter 11: Afterschool

Pip's POV

After the huge fight at lunch and Eric and Jimmy went to the principals Office i started walking home, luckily i had gotten Damiens Number. I was exited and pulled out my phone to text him. Then The others had Texted me In a group chat i was in.

"Clyde - Dude we saw what happened at lunch, you okay dude??"

"Tweek - Yeah are you okay? What about Damien?"

"Kenny - Dude what the fuck happened at lunch with you and bebe, what'd you do to make her so pissed!?"

I looked at all the messages from the others in the group chat and got worried, were they mad? I don't know what i did to bebe to make her so upset with me? I didn't know all anything to these but then i saw a message from Damien

Damien's POV

Alright afterschool and it's time for some actual food,  Not that the lunch guy makes bad food it's just i need something to fill my stomach, mabye some peppers. I got home and walked in but didn't see my dad, all i saw was a Note on the table next to some deviled Eggs.

"Hey Damien, I'm out with Saddam so I won't be back for a while, i made you something to eat afterschool but there's some Sour patch kids Cereal i thought you'd like   - Love Dad"

Of course he'd get me some sorta shit food he'd "thought" I'd like. I'm still gonna eat the deviled eggs though i won't pass up a free breakfast. I took the plate and ripped up the note that was on the table. I went up to my room and started eating the eggs while booting up my Game sphere. I got to thinking and that pip guy i gave him my number and i gave him mine, mabye i should text? There was that big fight yesterday and i saw him get a bit scared. The only people i texted where demons and serial killers like Jeff or John. I'll just send him a quick message and see if he responds.

"Hi, you okay?"