Chapter 9: Rumors

When they all arrived at school bebe was done gossiping with her friends and making up rumors about the two boys, she wasn't fond of pip being around Damian. Soon she would put her plan into motion.

Pip's view

After we got off the bus me and Damian were smiling, I'm glad I could cheer him up and we even agreed to be partners if we had any projects to do in the future.

"It was good having a laugh with you Damian, I'm glad I could cheer you up"

I smiled at him with such joy, he was happy and I was Happy, everything seemed to be going well for us.

"What should we do while we wait for classes to start? We have about 20 minutes."

When I looked up from my way h I felt a hand on my arm, Damian was holding it......I had a flutter for a second but snapped back to normal when he was done with something.

"Wh-what is this?"

"It's my phone number, so you can text me after school."

I felt really happy now that Damian's phone number was scribbled on my arm, luckily I could still read it and Damian even smiled at me and I smiled back.

Damian's view

Pip smiled at me after I wrote my phone number on his arm while we smiled together, it was good to have him text me after school so we can talk plans to take over the school, I'd suggest Taking out the principal first.

"Since we got time we could head to the library, I like places where people aren't."

"Then let's go!"

He grabbed my arm and ran to the library while I tried to keep up, luckily he wasn't as fast as the guy with crutches. They guy was in crutches and was faster that anyone idk how that's possible he's gotta have superpowers or something for that to work. Anyways we both made it to the library and he showed me a spot where no one was and we sat down and started whispering to each other about stuff.

"So why do some of the other kids not like you?"

"Well it's cuzz I'm a transfer student, some have told me it's because I'm annoying"

How could anyone think pip is annoying, he's innocent and could easily be manipulated, he's the perfect right hand man for taking over the school. Well after a train him up a bit first.

Later when class starts we both sit down and I see a kid looking at me funny, I look angry at him back while he gets scared and stops looking at me completely.

Pip's view

Someone was looking at Damian weird, then they looked at me while whispering to someone something. It was weird but I'm used to it

After class two of the girls approached me and slammed thier hands on the table and looked at me angrely

"Back off Damian! He's not yours, Trash."

"Yeah he's for us and bebe only!"

I was really confused, they stormed off away from the table and Cartman was still eating and decided to do something I don't think he shoulda done, well said

"Damn bitch how big is the stick up your ass? Did you not get enough cock from your step dad this morning?"

As soon as he said that the girl ran back over and jumped on him, she went crazy as he fought back! I stood away as everyone circled them and started chanting them to fight it was really bad and they're both gonna head to the office probably

One of the girls jumped at me about to punch me, she looked angry at me for some reason

"Back off Damian! He's mine!"

As soon as she was about to punch me jimmy knocked her away with his crutch

"B-b-back off my h-h-homies bitch!"

Soon he also joined the fight, now it was Cartman and Jimmy vs two of the popular girls. It was crazy and they'll most likely be sent to the principals office.