Chapter 11 - Not Really Strangers

Eva.valtersen22: my two worlds: trondheim & barca <3 best time with the best people

Ona.batlle: best surprise ever

Ingrid_engen: look at u! Little traveler

Greiten: jealous of the sun :(

Hayley.raso: see you soon

Stanway_georgia: cuties!!

Keirawalsh: love it!

I posted a few photos onto my instagram, once Ona and I arrived back in Manchester. The first was of me on a hike at Trondheim fjord with Mamma and Pappa. The second was of Elske, our new golden retriever. The third was of Ona, smiling at the camera, her cute dimples so clear against the frame. The fourth was of Ona leading me through the busy streets of Barcelona, holding my hand and walking. And the last photo was of Ona and me. I was smiling at the camera, as I clicked for the selfie, as she kissed me cheek. I knew that this would basically confirm our relationship, but I didn't care. I wanted people to know. I wanted people to know that she was mine.

Wosoworld: its official! Well, it already basically was, but now it is even more official. Ona and eva! United against City. Eva posted onto her instagram account, a few very cute photos of them together, and now my heart can rest peacefully! I love love!!

Soccerfan12: im inlove w them!!

Kerrmewwww: i love them but also im v v confused... like how?

Tillies4ever: wowowow i love. Why do i feel like the spanish and norwegian duo is so cute!

Before we left Barcelona, Ona introduced me to a few of her Spain friends, including Mapi Leon, and Alexia Putellas.

"So," I said to Mapi, "You're the one talking to Ingrid?" I knew Ingrid would kill me if she knew I was talking to Mapi, but I didn't care. She would laugh about it in a few months.

"Ya," Mapi said, with a very strong spanish accent.

"Hm, do you like her?" I asked, taking a sip of my beer.

"Ya," Mapi repeated. I wasn't quite sure if she could understand me, but I kept talking anyways.

"Be good to her," I then warned, laughing slightly. "She's good."

"Okay," Mapi said, smiling at me. I took another sip of my beer, proud of my quick discussion with someone who didn't speak much english.

"What did you talk to Mapi about?" Ona asked, as we walked home.

"Her intentions," I laughed.

"With?"

"Ingrid."

"Oh, right. Cause they are basically a..."

"Thing? Yeah." Ona grabbed my hand, interlocking her fingers with mine.

"Thank you for coming out," she then said.

"Ona, I-"

"No, thank you. I- I- I-"

"I know," I responded, not wanting her to feel as if she had to say it.

"No, no, let me finish. I love you, Eva. I really, really love you. You don't have to say it back or anything, but-"

"I love you too," I said, smiling at her. "Of course I love you, you idiot." She smiled at me, before wrapping her arms around my waist and lifting me slightly off the ground before kissing me on the streets of Barcelona, not caring, in that moment, about anything but me.