THE BEGINING

Taehyung was sleeping in his room. But his manager has some other plans, his phone starts ringing. He tiredly reached for his bedside and pick the call."What is wrong with you ?" Tae said in a raspy voice."Taehyung today you will have to do a small vlog with your father today is father's day " his manager replied very calmly from the other side of the phone. "Okey! I will lemme get ready" he replied while sitting on his bed. He cut the call its 10 in the morning his manager said the car will be come to pick him on 11. He has 1 hour to get ready.This is Min Taehyung, a very famous model, singer, actor, and influencer. He had a very busy life he barely have any time for others. Taehyung was almost ready at 11:30 . He was going to eat something really quick for himself. He called his father."Good morning Dad! amm happy father's day "He said nervously "good morning happy father's day?? so today I will get tagged in Min Taehyung 's Instagram post?" His father replied" father you know you are more than this to me I swear I hate to do things like this but you know what fans and audience love to see is a collaboration between you and me that's what my company wants from you so PROD. SUGA if you agree can I come to your house?" he wasn't sure what his father gonna reply he heard him laughing. "Sure why not son come over here I ain't doing anything"Taehyung got excited after hearing this. Taehyung's POV:-I know you guys are wondering what type of relationship I and my father have. I was born into a very luxurious and famous family. As an only child, I was very spoiled, and still, I am. My father bought me everything I put my finger on. My mother left me when I was a 2-month-old baby but my father is the most amazing person I ever saw how can a 25-year-old young man raise a brat like me? He was broken and famous at the same time I learn a lot from him since my childhood he is my role model, unlike other kids who were usually raised by their mother I was raised by a single father. He wants his son to be a very successful celebrity. He said I was handsome since I was a kid. I never disappointed him and I'm scared What if I would one day? I have no one in the world other than my father and a dog he gave me when I turned 18 "Yeontan".

This is me Min Taehyung a celebrity who belongs to Daegu from South Korea, the son of Min SUGA, one of the most famous and successful producers in KPOP

_______________________________________________________________________________Taehyung arrived at his father's house and they filmed themselves making a chocolate cake for father's day

After filming the video, they were eating the cake and rested on the sofa of the launch. "Do you know Jimin gonna release his first ever album shortly under Namjoon's label?" Yoongi said while eating his cake.

"Yes, I knew that he let me listen to his few songs last week. I'm so happy for him"Taehyung replied merrily.

"Hoba was so happy when Jimin surprised him on his birthday. He shed tears when he told me about that. Hoba wasn't that famous singer but a famous dancer He was very nervous about Jimin but he was right his son is perfect in both." Yoongi says with dreamy eyes.

Taehyung feels that his father has something to say but hesitates.

"Yes, I know appa Jimine told me everything. Aren't you proud of your son appa appa ?" he asked curiously. Yoongi look at his son with teary eyes "No, I don't say that I feel so much proud of you that you can't imagine" He smiled after saying that and pats Tae's head.

After finishing the cake Taehyung returned to his house.

___________________________________________________________________