THE BOYS

It has been two weeks since Jimin's party.The party goes very well he also cut the cake. He states Park Rose as his official girlfriend. His first solo album breaks all the records of 2023 and his fans are cheering up his album and relationship. Hobi starts counting Rose as his daughter-in-law and sometimes cracks jokes about having grandchildren which makes Jimin gag at his food and Rose flush harder. Yoongi was busy with his new boy group. He can't even have a break to make his food, he hangs on left-outs. Taehyung was having a new photoshoot schedule.Taehyung' POV

"Jimin you told us you gonna spend today's day with us. I'm not listening it's for only 3 of us, sent me the address I'm arriving in few minutes" I cut the call and get up to wear something casual but fashionable. I got Texted from Jimin and Jungkook they are coming to pick me up 'good' I wore something random because I don't have any time. 

The ride:

"We are going to a new place today. The place I told you about. Remember?" Jungkook was looking at him cluelessly. 

"bro we forgot now take us to please" Taehyung exclaimed. He parked his car in a very nice parking area. They came out of the car while putting their bucket hats and masks on. The exterior of the place is appealing to them. It seems like the place isn't luxurious but quite attractive. 

"EAT JIN?" Jungkook says loudly. 

"Jimin-shi what type of funny place this is," he says . 

"kook I can bet you going to visit this place often after today" Jimin answered making his way toward a table. Three of them sit over there and wait for the waiter to come. "Chim your girlfriend owns good taste. I mean look at this place I wasn't expecting it to be 10/10 in interior & exterior, now let's see what I will rate this place about serving and behavior of the staff" Taehyung states his sentiment.

 "Yeah of course Rose indeed has good taste, look at me bro" Jimin responded with a silly grin on his face. They ordered their food. Jungkook also ordered dessert.  "Chief serve dessert by himself today" the waiter exclaimed. They nodded in response after a few minutes they saw a person approaching their table holding desert, tall, broad shoulders, a smile like a small heart, and grey hair. 

"here boys, have your dessert. I hope you enjoyed your meal here" Taehyung knows he saw him somewhere and suddenly he remembers he is Jennie's father. He feels  little bit nervous.  

"Jimin how is your life going with Rose?, Hope you are enjoying your meal  and also congratulations on your first solo" Jin says while opening the cover of the desert. 

"Its amazing, thank you so much and yes we do enjoy the meal. Didn't we guys" 

"Yes yes, you are really good at cooking, Jennie told me if you once had a taste of  Chief Jin's meal you never get tired of it" Taehyung give his reviews very confidently without realizing what just happened in the last two weeks. Jin raised his eyebrow " Hajima! you are that kid who caused that messy chaos to my daughter what's the name????....... Thv?"

"Sir first I'm a 27 yr old man, second yes, unfortunately, I am that person, Third you don't have to worry I just met Jennie at Chim's party and we sort everything out, And last I'm sorry again," Taehyung says in a single breath not getting paused anywhere. He really feel very sorry because Jennie's father seems very hardworking man and he observed the pure concern in his tone.

"mister your fans are insane I never let you enter my restaurant but since you are friends with the boyfriend of my cousin's daughter I have fate in Jimin and letting you stay here. I considered Jimin a mature man. And you better stay away from my daughter" Jin tries not to be very rude but he can't help the anger he had toward Kim Taehyung. He hold his tray and bow them with      'enjoy the desert' then returned to the kitchen. He definitely having a brief discussion with nini tonight. Jungkook decided 'never gonna involve myself with a girl in future ' 

Jimin give an apologetic smile to Taehyung who wasn't mad at him but sad about what Jin said to him. Can't they be friends like normal friends?' she says my father is  scary and her father? lol, he was spitting fire from his mouth. This is better for us and that was an accident we aren't something so why I'm thinking like that. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Dad we just talked, he apologized that's it" Jennie was tired of explaining that was normal talk between her and Taehyung.

"Nini his father is a rich bastard and so he is. I don't want you to be his play-toy or something to pass his time with "Jin was fuming."appa!" she hugged him  tightly. "I never gonna do something shameful actually there was someone who was annoying me so Taehyung helped me and I know he is not like us. Besides everything he is Jimin's childhood friend, for Rose we have to do that"

I really don't care about that boy but I'm scared for my nini. She is young, beautiful and famous. She grown up but still act dumb sometimes.

"Okay, I will not doubt on you but please be careful"